4.0 out of 5 stars if you're a world traveling athelete, this watch is for you
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:42 Mins
This is a great watch with lots of features that chances are you won't ever use unless you're an Olympic athlete that jet sets around the world. Aside from timekeeping, it has the usual digital watch features such as stopwatch and alarm.

But it also has a countdown timer. you can either use the preset countdown times (which are...
Published on January 29, 2011 by Target Shopaholic

3.0 out of 5 stars What can you expect for $25
If you are looking for a cheap watch that looks decent, seems fairly durable and has some basic features then this is a decent watch. Here's a couple initial annoyances I noticed though: the stopwatch will only measure in minutes and seconds (no tenths or hundreds of a second) and inexplicably keeps a running time from when you start the stopwatch that in fact has 100s...
Published on March 16, 2009 by DiscoStoo

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Down hill, March 10, 2013
This review is from: Casio Men's W756D-7AV Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
Casio went down hill when they replaced metal with plastic. If you work this thing will break. Plastic all around crystal is not durable. Pure crap. Bought 3 different ones and a slight tap the plastic breaks. Not recommended. I'm disabled and all 3 of my Casio. Watches did the same thing. I bought that brand for years. Don't think I will no more. 3 outta 3 broke. Not good odds.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrist band unacceptable, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's W756D-7AV Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
Watch band was terrible, had burs and scratched my wrist and pulled the hair. Giving the watch to the Salvation Army.

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's W756D-7AV Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
Not bad for the price. The band is hollow and feels cheap. If you are looking for a light weight watch to wear all day and not bother you, this might be it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio mens w-756d from AMAZON, November 6, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's W756D-7AV Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
This watch is smart looking has many options, count down, times around the world, alarm, lighted face, stop watch etc. Looks great easy to use and set up....READ the directions will save mistakes in setting up the time zones etc. Great Deal. I officiate and it works super for counting down...etc....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, May 22, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's W756D-7AV Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
I have had geat service with my watch. Keeps great time. Some what durable in my line of work ( County Detention Deputy ). The stop/ pase time Works good. The night light display's a good amount of light when I need it. The alarm setting is on the money for what ever time you set it for. I looked for the longest between this watch and another casio watch. I am glade I choose this one. I have really enjoyed it. I have not found any con's about this watch. When I submitted my order, I thought I would have to wait 3-4 week for delivery. Amazon sent the order and I received it about 10 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Casio, May 21, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's W756D-7AV Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
I bought this Casio W756 watch to replace my almost new Armitron. I like the Casio much better. The Armitron looked good in picture but in real life the Casio is much easier to read the numbers. For example, 10:00 on the armitron looks more like 0:00 because the one and zero are so close together. Also the Armitron has this black circle around the seconds counter that is very distracting. I will give my Casio W756 5 stars and also would buy the CASIO again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, February 12, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's W756D-7AV Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch because i like the look of metal banded watches and the face of a digital watch, which comes in handy at work.
i get a lot of compliments for the watch looking cool and unique.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., March 9, 2010
This review is from: Casio Men's W756D-7AV Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
Love the watch. Very easy to use. Crystal is very durable and does not seem to scratch easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, September 29, 2009
This review is from: Casio Men's W756D-7AV Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
Product was delivered on time and it works fine. I enjoy the multifunctionality and displays. No complaints here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, March 8, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's W756D-7AV Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
I like the world time function when traveling. It is very easy to select a city in the new time zone so you do not have to set the watch.

I have owned 4 Casio watches over the years and they just last forever. My previous Casio is still running however some of the mode buttons got hard to press down after about 8 years. This watch has larger mode controls so should be easier to press as the watch gets older.

The biggest problem I had was removing some links from the watch band to make it fit. The newer bands do not use pins like the older bands. The instructions recommed you take it to a watch repair shop to size the band but that would cost more than the watch. The watch instructions do not really show how to remove links from the band. I found a link in one of the reviews that showed how to do it, but was not successful until getting an extremely small screw driver my wife had in a watch repair kit she had. After getting the first link out the others were easy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›