Casio W87H-1V Sports Wrist Watch (Black)
|Price:||$17.47 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$7.48 (30%)|
- Made in USA and Imported
- Quartz movement
- Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 43.5 mm
- Resin case; black dial; day-and-date functions
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
The Casio Watch Store at Amazon.com
Shop the brand known for Solar Atomic watches and the G-Shock, Pathfinder, Waveceptor, and Baby-G Collections. Visit the Casio watch store at Amazon.com
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
No matter if you are playing sports or enjoying the outdoors, this durable classic is the watch to have with you. With its easy-to-read digital display, stopwatch features, and illuminating light, it is perfect for any activity. The Casio Illuminator sport watch also features a daily alarm, hourly time signal, and auto calendar. This black and green resin watch will keep you up to date down to the second, with display features for day, date, 12/24 hour, minutes, and seconds.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.1 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B000GAWSF4
- Item model number: W87H-1V
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Light, Stop watch|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
After 6 years of using this model watch, I have found exactly two problems.
1) The date didn't increment to Feb 29, 2000. It went to March 1, 2000. But I was able to manually set it, and it's been fine ever since. We'll see what happens Feb 29, 2004.
2) My first one had a type of cloth for the wristband. It wore out relatively quickly, leaving me with the watch but no band. The plastic/rubbery band is much more durrable.
But the positives are much more numerous:
1) Extremely easy to set.
2) Batteries have never wore out on me, and I use the backlight frequently.Read more ›
Great simple digital watch with alarm, and stop watch. Buy it if you can below 15$ but expect to change the strap in a couple.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Watch is great! This is the 3rd Casio watch I've purchased. This is one of the easiest watches to set and access the various functions. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Superman5
It's a great watch. I always wear it when I go in the Jacuzzi. I've had a watch like this since year 2000 and it still runs well. Can't beat it for the price.Published 4 months ago by William L. Goff
I really like this watch so much so i bought two, one tan and brown and this black one. On both i changed the bands from the traditional to the velcro. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Rich
This is a good watch at under $15 price point. Its simple rugged design is easy to ready, and easy to operate. This is a mid size watch. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Falcon408
Casio takes a beatin an keeps on tickin. It's great for night flying.Published 9 months ago by Dennis A.