Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Men's WS200H-1AVCF Tough Solar Powered Multi-Function Digital Sport Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 19, 2013
I bought this watch mainly for the timers and the fact that I never need to replace the battery. But this watch looks good enough that I wear it a lot even when I don't need the timer functions. The numbers are very easy to read and the LED comes in handy in the dark. It's also as rugged as it looks. I would definitely recommend this.
on June 29, 2011
Purchased this watch because of the solar technology. I have an analog watch (an Citizen Eco-Drive...a solar watch) for over 10 years (2000 to current...2011) and have not changed the battery yet and it's still going strong.
My thinking is that since the analog watch uses a lot more energy than a digital watch, getting it will last a lot longer.
I love this everything about this watch except for the face. It scratches to easy, but for the price of under $30, can't beat it. My Citizen watch was about $300.
on December 5, 2011
Excelent watch. Fits nice on wrist, looks good, useful and easy stopwatch and log, plenty alarms, 2 timers to be used togheter, world time and solar device really works.

I wear it while running and rowing. Even at night it is really easy to operate.

Nice!
on July 19, 2013
I purchased this watch in order to have a dependable watch for hiking. So far it is everything i need in a watch, precise timekeeping, waterproof, solar charging for the battery, shockproof. It was under 40 dollars and was shipped free and arrived well packaged and ahead of schedule.
on February 20, 2013
Pros:

* Durable. I've had it for a few years now and it's still in great shape. Some other watches have plastic that can stretch and pieces that can fall out.
* Comfortable
* Easy to read
* Multiple alarms
* Battery charges quickly and lasts for ages
* Starting and resetting the chronograph is fast. I had a Timex where you had to press a button twice to start the chronograph, then hold a button for several seconds to reset it. On this watch, starting and resetting only take one press each.

Cons:

* There are lots of menus. Personally, I never use the chronograph recall or world time screen, so it would be nice to have an option to disable them.
* The countdown timer can only be set in increments of five seconds. Also, it only goes up to 99 minutes and 55 seconds. These seem like pointless limitations.
on July 12, 2014
This is a good casual watch for the money, but it isn't water resistant. Two days into a kayaking trip the watch fogged up and became unreadable. It was never submerged for long periods, never over more than say five minutes in waste deep water. Nevertheless, the watch quickly failed. This watch is perfect for weekend wear in town, but it's not suited for outdoor sports if there is a chance it might get wet.
on April 11, 2013
I have one of the high end Casio's, but I needed something I could bang around at the links...this foots the bill. It is very light, easy to use, and a full charge seems to last forever. However, I can see how the face can get scratched as it is not indented as deep as my other Casio watches, but not a big deal considering the price.
on January 29, 2013
I bought this watch when I got tired of buying new batteries for my watches. This is the best watch I have ever owned. Just a few minutes in direct sunlight will let it run for weeks. The display shuts off after a few minutes in the dark to save battery, but pressing a button will wake it up. The watch has an easy to use stopwatch and timer, and the clock is still visible at the bottom of the display when using those functions. The backlight is not amazing, but gets the job done. If you are looking to spend some extra money, my dad owns this watch (http://www.amazon.com/Casio-MTG900DA-8V-G-Shock-Atomic-Tough/dp/B00134L8XU) that is solar powered, sets itself automatically, and has a motion sensitive backlight that is the classic green glow rather than the small yellow led that lights the WS200H-1AVCF. Be careful with the face, I am pretty gentle with mine, but there are a few minor scratches (nothing severe enough to impact use, but you can still see them at the right angle).
on May 31, 2014
This watch replaced another Casio watch that I had about fourteen years before it gave up the ghost. The watch itself has held up really well, however the band only lasted about three years ( my old Casio watch band lasted 14 years). I have replaced that band. I was expecting it to last as long as the first one did, that's why I only gave it three stars.
on December 30, 2012
I bought this as my 'around-the-house' watch. It's not a thing of beauty, it's a device of practicality. The large digital display is easy to read and getting water on the face or band doesn't hurt it a bit. I particularly like the hourly chimes--they keep me on track during the day (but I turn them off at night). There's a light to see the dial at any time you need it. It's solar-powered, so you don't need batteries, and it's very reasonably priced. What's not to like? OK, there's a bit of a learning curve, but once you figure out which buttons to push for the functions you're going to use, it's a cakewalk.