Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on August 18, 2014
I've been wearing a Casio watch like this for about 5 years. Now I'm replacing it with a new one. I love this watch (although I can't seem to learn how to use some of the functions. I do fine now with the date & time and the stopwatch, but I've never been able to learn the alarms (there are several, apparently). Previous Casio watches have had simpler functions, but I still like this one better.
on February 11, 2014
I was skeptical at first about this watch given the price .. but it proved to be a good steal

Only reason why i won't give this full 5 stars is that it pinches the hair on my hand from time to time ... nothing too bad but it can be annoying ... so if you have hairy arms ... this might not be the best option for you ... my arms are fairly hairy and its not too bad ... final decision is up to you ...
on March 2, 2013
I bought this watch to replace a G Shock that I bought nearly 10 years ago and loved. Unbelievably, I never had to replace the battery. I am a fire fighter and it was my duty watch - it took a beating and never let me down until the metal band recently broke. I bought this one because it was cheaper to buy a new watch than replace the band. If this watch is nearly as tough as the G Shock I am sure to get far more than my money's worth out of it. I chose this one because it had the basic features I use and I wanted a solar watch - sick of replacing my other watch batteries. This watch is MUCH lighter than the one I am replacing. Will up date when I have put it through it's paces.
on January 26, 2014
Had it for ages and can not figure out how to program the dang thing. Every now and then I sit around for like an hour pushing buttons, and I get results, but the last time I did so I also ended up with the alarm set for midnight. How did THAT happen? Anyway, at least it tells me to frigging go to bed already instead of writting product reviews on Amazon till past midnight, so thats ok I guess.
on October 6, 2012
This watch is very legible in most lighting conditions. Unfortunately it does not have the "Indiglo" feature for night reading but otherwise meets every need in most situations. A battery saving feature of having the LCD "sleep" from prolongued inactivity is a great idea but scared me initially as I thought it had quit after two days use. Simply pushing one of the buttons fixed that as the display came on again. A dependable watch that has solar recharge capability. I'll assess that over time.

Jim
on October 25, 2013
I give this watch a 5 star because in addition to all the functions it automatically switches itself off if you don't use it for a while. You can then turn it back on by pressing a button. The face does not bulge but is lowered into the watch so it is not easily scratched. Casio is a very good brand and is long lasting. I wish though that the light would be a backlight instead of an illuminator (which I hardly use anyway as the back is a reflector)
on July 16, 2011
This is a great watch for the price..needed a watch to keep track of tide and moon..this watch fits the bill..Only let down(watch face scratches) needs a tougher face or should come standard with a face protecter
would I buy another one..yes
on November 24, 2013
Nice looking watch. Found a video on YouTube that showed how to adjust the watch band. It's a bit heavy and the battery goes down quickly leaving you with a blank screen wondering if all the data has been lost. And, yes, the lunitidal thing is difficult to figure out as Casio says to calculate it at moon rise but moon meridian over your location would seem to be the correct way.
on January 19, 2013
With the exception of the fact that the face of the watch scratches a bit more easily than I'd like (though I'm quite rough on watches), this is a wonderful watch. I have a very large wrist and it fit right out of the box (so if you have normal or small wrists, you'll likely need to remove links). It's not nearly as heavy as my last watch, it cleans easily, and I like the gentle amber LED backlight instead of the more common bright-green EL backlight. The tide and moon calculations are accurate, and after about two years, I still haven't had any issues with the battery. The buttons are starting to feel worn, but I doubt most people use the buttons as frequently as I do.

I'd highly recommend this unless your primary issue with previous watches was scratching the face.
on May 16, 2015
This is a good watch if you don't want to spend a lot of money. It displays the phases of the Moon and the tides. It is solar powered so you don't have to replace the battery. I think it looks good and is very stylish.