4.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Watch - Just watch out for Scratches
Published on January 27, 2009 by Hector Arroyo

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch for the Money
The watch is handsome and functions well. My main complaint is the watch face is plastic and scratches extremely easily. Otherwise it looks great and does it's job.
Published on June 23, 2008 by Christopher J. Burroughs

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch for the Money, June 23, 2008
This review is from: Casio Men's WVA109HA-1BV Waveceptor Atomic Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Watch - Just watch out for Scratches, January 27, 2009
This review is from: Casio Men's WVA109HA-1BV Waveceptor Atomic Watch (Watch)
This is a very nice looking watch, the feature of auto adjusting its great so you will never be late for anything, just as I said, watch out for scratchings, because even if you are careful with it, surely you are gonna have some minor scratches because the face of the watch doesn't seems to be glass. For all the other things and features I can say that are just ok for the price you are paying for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio Waveceptor, January 12, 2009
This review is from: Casio Men's WVA109HA-1BV Waveceptor Atomic Watch (Watch)
watch is good as it gives perfect time for the price; materials used are not that great though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, October 25, 2011
This review is from: Casio Men's WVA109HA-1BV Waveceptor Atomic Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch. I have had this watch for about three years now and besides a few minor scratches on the dial it is still in near perfect condition. I have not had to change the battery yet and the multi-function capability is pretty awesome (i.e. multiple alarms set at once, timer, and multiple time zones to switch to).

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio Atomic Watch, June 26, 2010
This review is from: Casio Men's WVA109HA-1BV Waveceptor Atomic Watch (Watch)
I do not blame the watch, I blame myself for not being "bright enogh" to follow the directions the company gave me. I
will order analog watches from now on. For people smart enough, this watch is perfect. I am not smart enough to fully
ednjoy this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waveceptor Watch a Good Value, October 3, 2009
James T. Malcolm (Powder Springs, GA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's WVA109HA-1BV Waveceptor Atomic Watch (Watch)
This watch is all it's advertised to be, keeps excellent time, and may be the last watch I ever buy! It is easy to read and looks good, as well. The only negative is the size, which is a little large for my medium size wrist. I can strongly recommend it as a very good value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, May 31, 2009
This review is from: Casio Men's WVA109HA-1BV Waveceptor Atomic Watch (Watch)
Generally I follow the reviews pretty closely but when I bought the watch there were so few I decided to take a chance. I should have followed my initial instincts but the watch had many good features and the price was very good also.

First the face of the watch is not mineral (crystal) it is plastic just as the others have pointed out. It would be prone to scratches very quickly in the environment I'd have the watch. 2nd it is very difficult to figure out how to set the thing. I consider myself pretty adept to things electronic but even I needed to read the manual. I still couldn't get the thing to set the hand time.

It is a good looking watch for the price and has many cool features if you can get them to work. If you can you are a better man than I.

Rate and Discover Movies