Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on October 26, 2012
Was just getting ready to push the button and put a Casio watch in my shopping cart, when I noticed the free Casio water bottle offer; a perk for buying the watch. I really like the bottle. It seems well crafted, and the cap forms a tight seal. And the color is really sharp, giving the bottle an almost glass appearance. Haven't noticed any odor from the bottle. All-and-all I'm very pleased with it, and as always, Amazon was fast to process my order, with fast shipping too.
on October 29, 2012
I received this product as a bonus for buying a Casio watch. The water bottle is made of low quality aluminum and adds a metallic taste to your liquids. I would recommend not using this bottle. I would not be surprised if this bottle was not BPA-free. However, I suppose the carabiner clip could come in handy for other uses. Overall, a junk product that came free with a Casio watch.
on January 29, 2013
This stainless water bottle came free with a watch I purchased. There is not much to say about it. It holds liquid and does not leak. The paint has not chipped and the clip still holds it firmly to whatever I hang it on.
The colour is fairly vivid and I have had people comment on it, asking where I got it.

Other than that, it's a perfectly functioning water bottle that displays my like of Casio products.

I give it 5 stars because it functions perfectly and the price was right.
on November 18, 2012
I received the Casio water bottle as a gift when I purchased a Casio wrist watch. I am well pleased with the product and I use it almost daily. The quality of the bottle is good and it performs flawlessly.
on December 1, 2013
Great, smallish water bottle. The clip is practical and easy to use and because the bottle is small, wearing it on a belt loop is
practical. The only drawbacks are the typical metallic taste from a metal water bottle and the cap has many small threads so
takes a long time to remove or replace. Dynamite color and finish.
on November 1, 2012
This is my first metal water bottle. I got it free when purchasing a Casio watch. It has a plastic silicon gasket to keep the screw top tight to prevent spillage. It'll save me from buying those plastic water bottle as this is refillable. Since it is made of metal, the inside can be disinfected via boiling in water; it helps to increase its usability.
on November 25, 2010
Bottle came with some strange odor inside, it went out after a couple of washes tough. Is no t the best quality tough. This was supposed to be a prize for buying a watch, but the watch never came. Had to submit a claim to Amazon to receive it.
on April 17, 2013
Leak proof and easy to use... Fill it up, throw it in your pack, and you are good to go!!! I recommend only using water with this item, but that is just me... Will use them again!!! Quick transaction and fast shipment....
on December 7, 2012
I bought a Casio Men's W800H-1AV Classic Digital Sport Watch for $14.37 but I couldn't find anything to buy with it then I see this and added to my cart and paid $14.37 with FREE SHIPPING! Thanks Casio Water Bottle.
on October 8, 2012
It's free its metal comes with a clip and you can put enough of whatever you like to drink to satisfy your thirst..what more can you ask for..now shut up and drink :)