Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 2, 2010
I can't believe the people who are complaining about this Casio water bottle. Folks you got it for "FREE" when you purchase a promo qualifying Casio watch!!!!. I've purchased several Casio Gshocks and got several of these "FREE" Casio aluminum water bottles and non of them leak. It does the the job, holds water or what ever liquid you prefer and it looks pretty cool. Did I mention it was "FREE"?
on October 30, 2011
It's a metal water bottle. Doesn't leak, will dent if not treated properly. It was also free. I leave it in my car as emergency water or back up water supply. Since it's not plastic, I'm not too worried if it gets too hot during the summer months.
on February 7, 2011
Nice little water bottle. It holds water well, and seals completely when capped. This was a promo item, included at no extra cost when I purchased a watch. Had a "retail" value of $25. In reality, a 100% comparable bottle (without the Casio logo) can be purchased in almost any retail store for half that price or less. A good bargain at no extra cost over the price of the watch.
on January 24, 2010
Got this with a watch I purchased. It's OK. Nothing spectacular, but it does it's job well. It holds liquid. I'd say be sure to rinse it out well as there is a slight metallic taste to your water if you don't. Definitely not worth the stated $25 but a very nice little freebie.
on February 23, 2011
I got this as a free gift with the purchase of a Casio Pathfinder watch.

I doubt I'll use it very much, and would not have otherwise purchased it.

However, it seems very nice, gorgeous blue color, and seems very nicely made. Looks good on the shelf!

I'm certainly not complaining, after all, it was a free gift!
on July 19, 2013
This is your basic aluminum water bottle with a plastic top. The top seals well, but the neck is on the small side, which makes adding ice a tight squeeze at best. Also, the lack of any insulation on this metal bottle means that it does a poor job of keeping your drink cool, and it sweats profusely.
on December 14, 2012
I try to be healthy and drink a lot of water but it's usually from a plastic container. I've heard the critics say this is a horrible way to drink water and now I'm starting to agree with them, not because I'm a tree hugger who wants to keep out landfills empty (but I do) but it's because this metal container actually makes water taste better. I didn't think there could be a difference but even tap water tastes better from this bottle. I also give it a high rating because of the cool blue color. I know that's just a preference issue but there are so many shades of blue that are ugly -- this one is not. I got this free with my Casio G-Shock watch. I would never have paid $20 bucks for this thing but for a free bottle it is awesome.
on November 13, 2012
Received this item via a promo offer when I purchased a Casio Men's G300-3AV G-Shock Ana-Digi Black Street Rider Watch. A bit smaller than what I was expecting, but, that's not a real complaint. Would I have bought it? No. The reason being I already have two other water bottles. Still earns 5 stars because it does what it's supposed to do and mainly because it was FREE.
on October 26, 2012
The bottle was free and I was not expecting much, but my only complaint is that it is small. It serves its purpose and keeps my water cold and it is light. I have not noticed any bad taste or smell, I did wash it with soap and water before use. Probably a sip nozzle would be better than a screw on top, but it works and I have little to complaint about.
on October 22, 2012
I think the title sums up my review. The bottle is all good except the opening size. I always add ice. The only way you can get ice in this one is if it's crushed ice.
Other than that it's a fine bottle.