Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's BA-110-7A1CR Baby-G Pink Analog-Digital Watch with White Resin Band
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 2, 2015
I absolutely love this watch!! It's gorgeous. Easy to read and set. This watch matches my outfits really well from scrubs, casual, gym, pretty much everything. I was a little afraid about the white watch getting dirty but I wear it to school, work, gym, fishing, hunting, around the house cleaning, etc.. And it hasn't gotten dirty at all. I do clean it at least once a week to get the sweat that may have built up off and the cleaning process is pretty easy and cleans very well....looks like it's brand new! I'm very satisfied with it and it fits my lifestyle very well! I love it! Can't wait to buy more g shock or baby g watches!
review image review image
on November 19, 2013
Beautiful to look at, but the face is so much like a mirror, extremely metallic and and the hands so small that they completely blend in and get lost, so it's almost impossible to see the time. I had to put on reading glasses to see if the hands even exist. Even when turning on the light, it does very little to help see the hands and the digital portion is such a light gray, it can barely be seen. I'm on a plane quite a bit and I'm always looking at my watch, I was initially very excited about this watch, and honestly I rarely return anything and have never returned a watch, this would be a first. If I cannot see the time when I really need it, it's nothing more than a glorified bracelet.
on March 14, 2015
I bought this watch and im so excited! I havent taken it off since I got it! Shipping was very fast! I really love and it's amazing for the price!
on September 29, 2015
Just got this watch and immediately loved it! Easy to set up and looks great. This is an upgrade from a previous baby-g. I do not find it difficult to tell the time. Perfect size. I'm 5,1 105lbs and I love the way it looks on. Using my smaller watch in the picture for reference.
on January 26, 2015
I love my baby G watch! The only draw back I have found is that after less than 2 weeks of wear the case has several areas where the paint is coming off around the face. This aspect is quite a bummer. As sporty as these watches are, they should not have paint chipping off this soon. My husband has a G Shock that is at least 4 years old and has not shown signs of wear at all.
on June 16, 2015
***Please be careful, I received an empty watch box
on May 26, 2015
UPDATED 12/07/2015 - My wife has been wearing this watch now for approximately six months. This is not her everyday watch and she is a high-school educator so the watch is not seeing a lot of abuse. The white color on the watch face and band is coming off and showing a black color in its place. I contacted Casio requesting the fix this issue and they replied that they only cover the electrical components and operation of the watch. VERY disappointed with this response as we currently own four G-Shocks, but I doubt I will purchase anymore.

Casio's actual response;
"We apologize but our manufacturers warranty covers the electrical components and operation of the watch, unfortunately external issues such as yours are not covered. If you would like to send it in please follow the instructions below for repair: You may visit our on-line service processing system at https://ecasiorepair.casio.com to register your repair request. You would need to send in the watch for evaluation before we can determine the estimate for repair"

Great watch but the screen is slightly dim. You have to hold the watch at just the right angle to see the digital readout.
on July 28, 2015
Love it. I was worried face would be too small and not current looking, as I have large wrists. The rise gold is super pretty. Lots of compliments!
on June 15, 2016
Product was exactly as described. The face is a true rose gold color, and the white band has a glossy finish, not matte. My wife is a nurse and she loves it because it may not have the analog second hand, but the digital face does keep track of seconds (for bpm, etc...) Great product and G-Shock watches have extremely long life spans
on June 15, 2016
I bought this as a casual dressy watch instead of my heavy big womens Tag. Love the colors and it's not something i would usually get with rose gold but it's beautiful in person!! So glad i got it. Size is smaller than regular gshock obviously but it's good size and beautiful.