5.0 out of 5 stars Baby G white women's watch
Got this watch as a gift. I haven't had it long, but it's just what I hoped it would be. I love it.
Published 11 months ago by ATX GRL

2.0 out of 5 stars It is very pretty, but it looked too bulky on my wrist ...
I returned this watch. It is very pretty, but it looked too bulky on my wrist and it was also tough to read the time because the hands blend it with the background. Purchased a different white Baby G watch instead.
Published 5 months ago by Melissa Mahl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars nice 1, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's BA-110-7A3CR Baby-G Analog Display Quartz White Watch (Watch)
I Just like the color & I can use it every day. I wish its more a bigger in size

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby G white women's watch, February 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I WANT ONE IN EVERY COLOR!, July 9, 2014
KC in NC (Charlotte, NC USA) - See all my reviews
I have no idea how many watches I have - I guess I'm a watch-o-holic -- and this is definitely one of my favorites! It's super-light weight and has a ton of features. It's too soon to tell if the white band will stay white, but I'm optimistic. I read on other sites that the light didn't work well, but it works great for me. The tips of the watch hands are white, but I think they would be more visible if they were black. No big deal, still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch., February 26, 2014
Nice looking watch that works perfect. It doesn't feel or look cheap at all. It's definitely a durable watch which is easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Baby G!!, June 29, 2014
Exactly as pictured. Very lovely on my wrist! Hands can be difficult to read @ times because the tips are white which blends in with the background in certain areas. Several compliments so far. Came with perfect packaging and instruction/user guide. LOVE IT. Sorry I waited so long to order it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, July 12, 2014
thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, July 27, 2014
Beautiful looking watch. It is sometimes hard to read the time as the hands blend in with the face of watch. I wish the ends of the hands were some color, it would help at times. Also, the white seems to absorb colors from clothing so it doesn't stay bright white. But I really like the watch and wear it often.

4.0 out of 5 stars CNN, October 13, 2014
This is a great watch. Nice looking and does the job of a multiple alarm watch - which I need. The only things I don't like are that the alarm could be a little louder, and the hands of the watch need to be darker than the background. They are hard to see.

2.0 out of 5 stars It is very pretty, but it looked too bulky on my wrist ..., August 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch. Love wearing it, October 30, 2014
Beautiful watch. Love wearing it. No issues on my end.

I wouldn't recommend this watch for anyone who has problems seeing little hands or who have trouble seeing white on top of silver.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›