Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 10, 2015
I have never written a review on any product from amazon, but I am writing because I am extremely dissatisfied with this product. I have been trying to write a review since march but life gets busy and it has been impossible until today. I have own two additional Casio baby G watches, one metal and one plastic. I have own other plastic watches from other brands as well, and I know that as time passes the polymer or resin will change color, this is normal. Well, I bought this watch on February of this year because yellow is my favorite color. At first I did not wanted to spend all this money in a watch but my husband said to go ahead and buy it since I deserved it. Well I received my watch on time, nothing against the seller on this regard, but within less than a month the resin on the watch has been turning black, not only on the straps but the whole watch. I have been trying to clean it to no avail. It seems as if the watch was black in color and it was painted yellow. It is very disappointing after all the money I paid. I am not sure if the quality of these watches has gone down or is this is not a real baby G, but just having this happened after a month is extremely disappointing. I am not even wearing it anymore since it looks so bad. I am extremely dissatisfied with this product.
on November 24, 2014
I loved the color of this watch and the size. But, I could not easily read the time on the face. The hands on the watch are practically transparent and everything blends in together on the face, making it hard to read the date as well. As much as I love this watch, I do want to be able to use it as a watch. Sadly, I am returning it.
on June 17, 2015
I'm a G Shock junkie and so is my lady. Yellow is her color.
on December 29, 2014
my daughter love it...nice watch as expected
on September 10, 2014
very good!!the color is sharp,and I love it
on September 28, 2014
Excellent! Great Watch! (^^,)
on August 29, 2015
Much more beautiful in real
review image review image review image review image
on December 28, 2014