5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT
My wife love this.
Published 4 months ago by ahfernandez

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely difficult to read the time/date on this watch.
I loved the color of this watch and the size. But, I could not easily read the time on the face. The hands on the watch are practically transparent and everything blends in together on the face, making it hard to read the date as well. As much as I love this watch, I do want to be able to use it as a watch. Sadly, I am returning it.
Published 2 days ago by Reptile Mama

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely difficult to read the time/date on this watch., November 24, 2014
Reptile Mama (Salt Lake City, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's BA-110BC-9ACR Baby G Analog-Digital Display Quartz Yellow Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT, July 13, 2014
My wife love this.

4.0 out of 5 stars its a birthday gift to my daughter and she loves ..., October 7, 2014
its a birthday gift to my daughter and she loves it. she hug me so tight that i almost fainted., hahaha!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 10, 2014
very good!!the color is sharp,and I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 28, 2014
Excellent! Great Watch! (^^,)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 23, 2014