4.0 out of 5 stars Another great Baby G
Published 9 months ago by Elizabeth Hightower

2.0 out of 5 stars Blue digital sports watch
The color is too dark it almost look eggplant color.
The background is so dark that I am unable to see the numbers which are too small.
I returned it to select another Casio one.
Published 4 months ago by Viodelda Mong

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great Baby G, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's BG1005A-2 Baby-G Marine Resort Blue Digital Watch (Watch)
I love Baby G watches in general. This is probably the 8th one I've owned, and I have no complaints about quality on any of my previous watches. I didn't feel like spending $80, so the sale price on this watch made choosing it an easy decision. I like the blue color. It's a shiny royal blue that's a bit see through. The gold on the face is more prominent than I thought from the picture. At first I didn't like the gold color, but I've gotten used to it. Like another reviewer, I took the bumper off, because it looks a little fancier that way. It was very easy to take off. I love that I can wear the watch all the time without taking it off. It's completely waterproof. I also like the way the light is easily accessible. I don't find the black screen hard to read, but I do have good eyesight. It's bigger than some of the other Baby G watches, but fits my wrist well. My roommate has smaller wrists, and it fits her fine too. Overall a great watch that I should have for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, September 17, 2013
I am very active and this watch holds up to the challenge. You don't have to worry if without thinking you jump into a pool or the lake. It is waterproof for 100 meters. I love all the features and the multiple alarms. The settings are easy to use a and the watch is very accurate. Plus it's a great looking watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the cobalt blue color, August 13, 2013
Melissa (Metairie, LA, US) - See all my reviews
The watch is a cool cobalt blue color, lightweight, with lots of features. It took a little getting used to seeing gold numbers on a black background. Doesn't stand out as much as you'd think. I ended up taking off the face guard so I can see the time better, and I like the look of it better like that. Happy that I got the BabyG and can wear all of the time, in water too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 15, 2014
It is still working fine. The display is a little too dark, but it is a good watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it. My son thinks its cool, July 11, 2014
Really cute watch.Love it.My son thinks its cool.The guard seems not so sturdy.My 4th Baby-G.A lil hard to read in low light.Price was great.Fun watch:)more purple looking than blue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch came in a timely manner, the only thing ..., July 8, 2014
Watch came in a timely manner, the only thing us it is a purple blue not a true but blue. But ske lives it anyway so it was okay in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovin' it, May 6, 2014
Bought it for my niece and she loves it! Love that it is waterproof and easy to adjust time and date.

2.0 out of 5 stars Blue digital sports watch, April 18, 2014
The color is too dark it almost look eggplant color.
I returned it to select another Casio one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 20, 2014
I bought this watch for my son... He loves it !!! This watch came in very good condition I'm very pleased with this watch as well!! I will order again in the future!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, February 21, 2014
Great buy on this watch, much cheaper than macys! I love all my G Shock watches. Background of the clock face is a little dark but nothing I cant get used to

Rate and Discover Movies