5.0 out of 5 stars A very satisfactory purchase
Published on October 13, 2012 by Meaghan

2.0 out of 5 stars Really small instructions
The instructions not only are extremely difficult to read but also to follow, and the visibility on the face is minimal. Thinking seriously about returning it.
Published 17 months ago by Miriam Tessier

5.0 out of 5 stars A very satisfactory purchase, October 13, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's BG1006SA-1B Baby-G Shock Resistant Black and Blue Multi-Function Watch (Watch)
The watch only showed up a few days ago but so far I really like it. I found it easy to set the time, but the buttons aren't such that they're likely to get pushed accidentally in the course of daily wear. The band is very shiny and the watch fit well, which is surprising; in my experience, few watches fit my small, scrawny wrists. Most of them are too large and jiggle around my arm and slide up and down, driving me nuts.

I had wanted a Baby G for a long time but had hesitated because they're expensive and a $10 drugstore watch can tell time just as well. I finally got some with birthday money and it was well worth it. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 18, 2013
Ordered this watch because I have OCD and must always know what time it is. We were going on a cruise outside of the country and I knew my cell phone would not work there. I also knew we'd be in the water almost the entire week and wanted to be sure to get a good sturdy watch that would last. I am very happy with this watch. I have a very small wrist - like almost childlike - and normally have a hard time finding a nice watch that fits well enough. Have had it on for about 9 weeks now (in the shower, in hot tubs, in the ocean, in lakes, in rivers, in pools, etc) and have not had one issue yet. Will definitely purchase for others in my family.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really small instructions, July 11, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too dim, May 15, 2013
The display on this watch is way too dim. There is no way to adjust the contrast. Other than that it is a very cute watch. Seller was prompt with delivery. Will be ordering a different watch again from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome watch, January 22, 2013
looks good and works well you cant go wrong with a g force watch These are durable and easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, September 27, 2012
I have a collection of Baby-G's because I love the brand, the look, the reliability, and the light weight and comfort. I bought this one because of the blue face. It's even cooler-looking in person and is one of my favorites. For the money, you can't go wrong. I get a lot of compliments on this watch. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!!, December 2, 2011
I use this watch for work and I absolutely love it!! The color is great and easy to read! Easy functions and it has the shock protector so I don't have to worry about cracking or scratching the face. I buy all my watches from Baby G and this one is by far my favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, December 8, 2011
C. Warrick (Trinidad, W.I.) - See all my reviews
I love this watch. The functionality and ease of use was appreciated. The inner blue colour with the purple ring is visually pleasing and the date and time is very clear. The light is bright enough to see the face clearly in the dark. There is even a face guard that will protect the screen from being hit from day to day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, March 17, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my 13yr. Old girl who is 5'7 so she's not exactly little...she wears it all the Time and absolutely loved it...her friends at school all liked it so much too that they asked where they could get one

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best watches ever!, January 22, 2014
I love these watches! They are so durable and easy to operate! I will always wear a baby g- shock!