Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on February 12, 2014
My 10 year old uses this watch for her daily 2 hours swim work outs, so it gets exposed to lots of chlorine. It works great and easy enough for her to use the options. I knew from the reviews when I purchased it that the pick turned yellow but I thought maybe it wouldn't happen to us. It did. It is now yellow'ish pink. Too bad!
on July 11, 2013
I had a baby G-shock from years ago that I already replaced the band once.....I was looking for a "new" replacement. I love the baby G watches and I totally love this one. The color is great! I am in need of reading the manual to learn about all of the different features from my older watch, but so far I am loving this one.
on December 3, 2013
I bought this for my wife who is a pet sitter. She loves it and now 3 years later still wears it. For her line of work one a daily basis, she needs a tough rugged watch. The different little animals that cycle on it are a great talking piece. I couldnt be happier with a gift for my wife of 25 years.
on February 7, 2010
I love my new watch! although there was some difficulty setting the time! The time zones are all American! and I live in Canada,so it took a while to figure that out. But overall I'd say it is a pretty decent watch!

Thanks Lee-Ann
on September 12, 2013
So far so good with the watch. Concerned over some reviews complaining about the band getting dirty and loosing color- only wore it a handful of times but no issues. Only thing is it's hard to read the tiny writing on how to change settings
on March 14, 2012
I am really glad that i decided to purchase this watch. I get so many compliments because it stands out an not one that you see everyday. Thanks again for advertising the product
on July 7, 2013
it does'nt come with the case as seen on the photos. package comes in a plain box without protection at all. box was in bad shape when received. fortunately, the watch is ok
on August 14, 2013
Love this watch, It has lots of features which I dont use. I work in a hospital so I need a watch that can be easily washed and a lighted one so I can see in the dark :)
on January 26, 2014
The directions are terrible! It is very hard to set and understand what all of the options are. It is a cute watch, but something simpler may be better.
on December 29, 2012
Arrived so quickly, gorgeous packaging and great quality at a great price. Think excellent value for money, especially compared to pricing in NZ.