Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 21, 2014
This watch is absolutely adorable and totally fits my girly personality. Love it. The face is less sporty looking as some of the other baby g watches.
on August 23, 2014
JUST LOVE THE G-SHOCK WATCHES IN FACT I COLLECT THEM I REALLY LOVE THE ODD COLORS THEY HAVE
on November 16, 2014
Very cute watch. The pink color is just as vivid as advertised. A fun watch to wear for all ages! Watch band seems as durable as my other Casio baby g-shock watches, with the exception of the latch being plastic not metal. This should be okay if you arent too rough. Would recommend.
on September 25, 2014
wow what a nice watch (Casio Women's BGA-131-4B3CR Baby-G Analog Display Quartz Pink Watc) it looks more beautiful when you received it. my girlfriend loved it so much and all of her friends are saying that is an amazing watch i am telling everyone just buy it is so lovely watch :)
on January 20, 2015
I brought this for my 9 year old daughter. The watch is really nice, beautiful color and sturdy. I dont like the use of the button needed to set the watch, its tedious. The light could stay on a little longer also, its only about 3-5 secs long. Otherwise, love the watch.
on November 30, 2014
Very girlie and easy to use. Just read the instruction and you're ready to go. Don't loose the instruction booklet though.
on December 30, 2014
My daughter loves how this watch lights up in different colors. Huge hit!
on September 1, 2014
perfect gift for my daughter's bday..
on September 20, 2014
Love my kid-proof super cute watch.
on June 14, 2015
it was a gift ,she did not like it sent it back

See 1 answered question