Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's BGA110-7B Baby-G Shock-Resistant White Sport Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size Name: N/A|Color: Silver analog/digital|Change

on September 30, 2011
i've been using this watch for almost a month now and i have to say that i like it. this watch is a replacement for my old black baby-g which i used for about 5 years without a problem. the only reason why i replaced it is b/c the LED light stopped working a few months ago and i am one of those people who are anal about being able to see my watch in the dark.

this analog watch is very nice looking. the features are great and i've had a lot of compliments.

the reason why i didn't give it 5 stars is because:

1. the resin band gets dirty very easily. if you are like me and wear your watch all the time (eg. to sleep, in the shower, working out), then it's probably better to get another color. i find that i am constantly cleaning the band. the inside of the band (the part that touches my skin) is already a bit discolored...probably b/c i wear self tanning body lotion. i am going to try cleaning it with a little bleach and q-tip and see if that will whiten it up.

i actually looked online yesterday to see if it was possible to replace the orginal band with a stainless steel one. i contacted a company that sells replacement bands for casio and i'm still waiting for a response. if they have it, i will likely replace it.

2. this watch (like the original baby g that i had before) doesn't have the ability to do intervals in stopwatch/timer mode. so, if you are a runner and you like to do 10/1s, there's no beep that goes off at the 10 minute mark and the one minute mark. this is an important feature for long distance runners so if you need that, i say, go for timex or some other brand.

3. the LED button is really hard to find and press in the dark. the old baby G had that great BIG button right on the bottom of the face of the watch. there was never a problem finding it in the middle of the night. with this watch, you have to press the top right button. i find that i'm always fumbling to find it and even when i find it, i seem to have problems pressing it. luckily the hands on the watch also illuminate so you don't necessarily need to use that feature as much.

All in all, i would recommend this watch. it's reasonably priced, sturdy, fashionable yet functional. my old one lasted forever and the face always looked new even though it was 5 yrs old. i did replace the band about 2 years ago though b/c if you wear it all time time like i did, the resin will start to deteriorate and fall apart. I am positive the mechanics of this watch will be just as good, but i'm pretty sure the band itself will need replacing a lot sooner (b/c it's white and will look pretty ugly in the not so distant future) and the face won't stay as 'clean/new' as the black one did.

hope this helps in making your decision.
on September 27, 2013
I originally bought this watch because I wanted something tough but stylish. I am VERY hard on watches. After owning this watch for over 2 years I still love it. It has discolored a little but not so much that is doesn't look good. I still haven't had to put a battery in it and it seems to keep time just fine. It's also great for travel because I can easily change the display to reflect the new time zone rather than having to reset the watch.
on September 18, 2011
Very stylish, pretty watch. Major drawback: the numbers are silver on a white background which makes it hard to read - always.
on May 22, 2016
Seems a little expensive for what it is, but I guess you pay for the name. It's what my wife wanted and she is happy with it.
However after 15 months the time is wrong... With this watch you set the time digitally and the hands then move to match that digital time. The digital time is not visible in normal operation, only in the set mode. The problem is the hands stop 13minutes prior to the digital time meaning that we have to set the digital time 13 minutes ahead.
Giving 3 stars because I would think the quality of a watch with this price tag should be a little more reliable.
on April 9, 2013
The look is very nice and sleek. Problem I had with this is it fogs. I had it repaired for 3 times due to the same problem and the face and strap turned yellow in less than a year. I won't buy and recommend it.
on July 29, 2013
I love my baby G. This is my second. My first, I made the mistake of having a local person replace my battery and they bent a piece inside and put in batteries (this watch has 2) and then put it back together and they batteries were pushed too hard when the screws were tightened and it smashed the module. I found this out by taking it to a jeweler and I had to order a new one. So, do not have anyone but a professional jeweler or casio change your batteries. It may also make it so the waterproof seal won't work. I never take mine off and I am a hairdresser so it gets a lot of water!!
on June 23, 2016
Most frustrating watch I have ever purchased. I have been trying to set the time for 3 days, the instructions are confusing and the watch does not follow consistently. I tried utube, but there was nothing there to help. Finally gave up and sent it back. Not sure if it was defective or if it was just crappy instructions. To bad, because it is a nice looking watch.
on August 23, 2013
function-able!! only the stop-watch is limited to 59minutes and 59seconds. others are awesome. I travel a lot. so I can see two different time-zone
on May 12, 2016
Just received it and I really like it, but I can see from the other reviews I read if you turn the lite on the watch at night you can't see the date but in the day time is really easy to see. But I like it.
on March 13, 2016
Very classy look of a Stainless Steel yet comfortable daily wear, Shock Proof and water proof. Very hardy and long lasting watch. Supplier was prompt with the delivery and the prices beats all the web sites I have browsed from. Amazon has all the best supplier.