5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved it, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's BGA131-4B Baby-G Marine Resort Red Digital Watch (Watch)
I bought this baby G as a birthday gift for my wife. And I wasn't disappointed she loved it. Though a little complex to operate, the manual will guide you step by step to it. And the seller time trends which ships internationally did a good job it arrived in time as like my other watch. Thank you guys! Good job.

4.0 out of 5 stars My friend's daughter loves it., January 7, 2014
My friend's daughter loves it. Really cute watch. It looks great on kids and young adults...or if you're just in a playful mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy happy, March 20, 2014
Very satisfied!! It's different really cute awesome condition ... I just got it and already getting compliments !!!! I will order again in the future!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, April 30, 2014
I love this watch. I have bought a lot of baby g watches and they last a long time. This watch is so cute and it was not that difficult to set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Head Over Heels for Red!!!, April 20, 2014
I fell in love with the bright red band right off the bat! This is a perfect watch if you are in a fun, flirty mood as it features colorful and big numbers with a heart in place of the number 2 and once you press the light it becomes another array of wonderful feminine colors. I already own another G SHOCK watch in black and had seen this one in my local de apartment store at full price. Thank goodness I didn't buy it at full value then!! Absolutely love this brand!!!! Will recommend to anyone looking for sport yet feminine watches!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for the Wife., April 15, 2014
Another watch added to my wife's growing G-shock collection.
She likes the bright color and how light it is when worn. She loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 14, 2014
Everyone comments on my Baby-G watch. It is tooooo cute!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, August 14, 2014
I love Baby G. The color's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, September 3, 2014