5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's BGA161-7B2 Baby G White and Pink Watch (Watch)
Amazing! Goes with everything! Works perfect! And was exactly what I was hoping for. My first g shock watch an now I'm addicted

5.0 out of 5 stars just as good as every other g-shock watch I've ever owned!, May 7, 2014
a bit of a quick backstory so that you know where I'm coming from. I'm completely clumsy and have destroyed many a watch in the past. And because of that I eventually started looking for a watch it would take the abuse that my clumsy self had provided.

I eventually found the G Shock brand right before I went into the military. and that was the watch that made it through basic training.

the sad thing is that I have never broken AG Shock watch before but Have instead have them all stolen on me at one point or another.

this is my latest g-shock watch though and it looks so much cuter than all the others I've had. I wanted to finally go with something cute and girly instead of a rugged looking digital, and found this.

It's an analog, which is classier than their regular g shock watches, but has the digital features that let it do every thing the digital cousins can do without a problem. And I'm hoping to have this watch for allot longer as it's my first girly watch in a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars authentic indeed, November 9, 2013
Very beautiful watch and authentic indeed. Very lightweight and more beautiful than the picture itself.the embossed design is very attractive

5.0 out of 5 stars i really like it!, October 14, 2013
I really love this product, because it is fashionable and is suitable for students. I have recommended it to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had a model similar to this had to get it, September 19, 2013
I bought my wife a Baby G very similar to this a few years back and she has enjoyed it but it has gotten beat up and is a little dirty from her using it at work. I saw this with a new updated look and I had to get it for her and the best thing about this watch is you can have the minutes count down in the little window, she uses this all the time because she is a nurse.

This watch will last you for a long time and is highly reccomended!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., September 9, 2013
THE QUALITY OF THIS ITEM ARE ABOVE MY EXPECTATION. BECAUSE IT NOT EXPENSIVE. IT'S MAKE ME HAPPY. I ORDER TWO OF THEM. ONE OF THEM FOR MYSELF. THE OTHER IS FOR MY FRIEND. SHE LOVE IT VERY MUCH. SO. I HAVE FUN. THANK YOU!

Casio Women's BGA161-7B2 Baby G White and Pink Watch