Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2013
I am in love with this watch! The color (a violety purple) is gorgeous, and it stands out very well with the black. In addition, the backlight is turquoise which is also a very nice combination. I get a lot of compliments about the watch, and the colors, as well. I wear this watch every day, even though I do own other watches. It is very comfortable, and I hardly notice that I have it on. I did, unfortunately, have to order a second one because my puppy (who apparently became infatuated with the watch as well) chewed through one of the straps. But the money used to order a second one was well spent and I will, of course, keep it out of snout's reach from now on.
on August 17, 2013
Love these watches I have MANY.... probably to many :) love the tide in and out feature.... :) This style casio is one of my favorites... But even though purple is my favorite color.... I sent it back. You cannot see the lid at all or barely on this one... Sad day....
on March 10, 2013
Would have really liked this watch but the advertisement says it has a blue face. It's not blue. It's purple. If you like purple I guess it's a nice watch but I was really disappointed by the color. They should change the description for sure.
on December 9, 2011
Its was a gift for her and she loved it !!
Great watch with many great features and Stylish.
Think it was worth the money.
on March 24, 2015
looks just like the picture. as a female, it's big enough for my wrist but not too masculine, plus i love the purple accents. i've had this bad boy for over a year and the battery still hasn't died - use it for workouts all the time too, so it's very sweat-proof. great purchase!
on July 9, 2014