Casio Women's BLX100-1E Baby-G Shock Resistant Baby-G Shock Glide Black and Pink Multi-Function Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Baby-g shock resistant black resin strap and pink dial frame
- El backlight; world time (29 time zone and 48 cities); tide graph
- 2 multi-function alarms; 1 snooze alarm; mute function
- 1/100 second stopwatch; 12/24 hour formats
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
$BRAND introduced modern $USAGE frames to the world. The materials used are of the highest quality. The styles are sleek and streamline. lenses give clear vision and complete protection to the eyes by blocking harmful rays and extreme light brightness.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.8 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B006C1VSI4
- Item model number: BLX100-1E
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42.3 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||22.4 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Alarm, World Timer|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The watch face is more a lite peachy/salmon colour and I prefer it. It is very stylish without looking too girly.
The face is nice and big and the band is wide and comfortable. I have a big wrist and it fits nicely on my arm.
Its trendy enough for the workplace, and for the socialite.
The time face is a little on the light side in high lighted areas but is still visible, but highly visible in natural light. The inluminate light is nice and soft and you can check the time while you in a movie without disturbing anyone.
The numbering is quite large which is great and the date is easily readable.
I admit I havent tried it underwater but I feel confident that it will perform perfectly.
Very impressed with this watch. This was definately a great buy and you cannot go wrong with a Baby-G!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The numbers are hard to see. The tide graph is really neat if you're by the sea, but it is difficult to set accurately.Published 12 months ago by D. Humphrey
I am a Casio fan since I can remember. Really good quality. The price is affordable. I do recommend this item.Published on February 11, 2014 by Brenda Mora