Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 2, 2013
It looks great, nice size, works well. I'm not sure how to use the tide graph but if you're experienced in those settings, I'm sure you'll figure it out. I've been using it for almost a year, and I've noticed that after a few months, on the face, on the edges, the finish or paint or whatever it is is starting to rub off leaving the translucent-like plastic it was made out of showing. Also, if you wear jeans, the blue colour of the jeans also goes on your watch since it's white. One more thing, the little plastic thing that keeps the extra wrist strap from poking up broke about 8-9 months after using it. It is just plastic and I'm sure it can be replaced easily but a bit disappointed as this costs $100 and isn't a $20 supermarket watch.
on September 10, 2012
I've been wanting a white G Shock for a while and I think I found it. Although it's true about what people have said about it been a little difficult to see the time, it doesn't really look like the pics, the digital time is very light so it can be hard to read. But overall it's a very pretty watch. It does suck that after a week of me purchasing it now it actually cost less now. Would recommend
on June 2, 2015
this was my favorite watch. unfortunately I lost it =(
but I could wear it with everything and it was pretty comfortable. except for when it would get stuck on the very top of my wrists and it would make it hard to bend my wrist without it hurting.
on November 23, 2013
I love this brand. My first watch from G Shock was black and dark purple, and it is in mint condition after 3 years. I've had this one for 1 year, and the white paint is scratching off and peeling. Very disappointed, considering I paid $90.
on December 27, 2012
Great looking watch fits my wife's wrist great with room to spare. Has the tide function I don't know if she'd ever use but its pretty cool anyways. The gold accent is very nice in person. Price was better than in store.
on February 16, 2013
I would recommend this to any female. I love it! its not too bulky or heavy like other watches. It has a lot of features also. Some you may not even need. It comes in a nice little tin box with DETAILED instructions.
review image
on December 30, 2011
I bought this watch for my daughter. She loves it. It is very high quality and absolutely beautiful. We are both very pleased with the purchase.
on November 11, 2012
I haven't taken the watch off since I've got it. Easy manual, easy to set up, and very accurate. I love it to say the least.
on January 13, 2012
This a GREAT watch ordered it for my daughter she loves it. Would highly recommend it to anyone not just for a teenager.
on February 2, 2016