5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch! See correct photo (last pic)
Published on July 14, 2010 by leelee

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in this watch
Published on January 27, 2010 by Alaya

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch! See correct photo (last pic), July 14, 2010
leelee (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's Baby-G Black Whale Digital Sport Watch (Watch)
This watch is awesome. Stylish, rugged and has all the necessary bells & whistles. Has world timer, 5 different alarm settings (do you really need to set 5 daily alarms?), countdown timer, stopwatch, and can store up to 25 phone numbers. I uploaded a correct photo of this model. See last pic with "notes" written below. The "Baby-G" logo is in white and not red as the other photos show. The stylish rod accents do not hinder the display. However, I had to wear reading glasses to read the tiny manual. The rods are encased in some type of rubber/resin material and are in place to prevent face from being damaged if you hit the watch against something. Pretty cool idea on Casio's part. The band is comfortable and I wear this watch outside when bicycling/tennis. The plastic band and watch case are made from shiny material which looks stylish. Great watch for the money. Matter of fact, now I want the Baby-G Ladies Reef watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it !, January 13, 2010
My wife is very particular, and she seldom if ever wears a watch. This g-shock
was given to her for a gift during the holidays, and she wears it everyday. She
owns several other watches, all much more expensive, but this is the only one worn
on a daily basis. She has told me that it is comfortable, accurate, and rugged.
In the final analysis, those are the ideal features of a wristwatch.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed in this watch, January 27, 2010
Alaya (Colorado rockies) - See all my reviews
Received this watch as a gift for bday. Ordered Casio G Force watch for a family member, it is really great, and looked forward to this watch. There are two metal bands on the face of the watch, difficult to see in the picture of watch, that obstruct easy viewing and the watch band is shiny black like paten leather. Sadly doesnt work for me as a Fire Fighter. Cant see face of watch easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a fun watch to wear, February 25, 2014
It's a really cute watch. Not what I expected weirdly because it had a shiny strap and was slightly bulkier. But I love it. I never really understand how to work all the features on these kind of watches but I got the directions on line and managed to set the day date and time and that is enough for me. It's comfortable and really cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Women's Baby-G Black Whale Digital Sport Watch, January 17, 2014
I love my watch, easy to read and easy to set. The wrist band is comfortable and easy to get on and off.
It arrived promptly and on schedule.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., October 4, 2013
I have a very small wrist and this watch was perfect. Very comfortable and great for the gym. Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm a fan, April 12, 2013
I like the appearance. I use it for running but I'd wear it around for casual use too--
Occasionally the buttons get pushed which is annoying and may change the time or something, but it's an easy fix.

4.0 out of 5 stars G shock is the adimantium of work watches, March 10, 2013
These are very trendy nowadays, I like them for the workhorse factor. Bang it all up you want, it keeps ticking. If you are hard on your watches you need a G shock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Study, Durable, and Stylish!, January 11, 2014
This watch is perfect for somene in my line of work. As a working deputy I'm constantly using my hands and not exactly easy on jewelry. Its survived through alot and still going strong. I love love love this watch! When its time to retire this one I will be purchasing another!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, December 27, 2013
My wife loves this watch and couldn't be any happier with it.
I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone

Rate and Discover Movies