5.0 out of 5 stars Love the countdown feature, wish it had a light
Published 11 months ago by Elsie

1.0 out of 5 stars Should Have Tested Alarm Sooner
Published 9 months ago by yepcando

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the countdown feature, wish it had a light, January 8, 2014
Durability:
I have bought this watch multiple times (blue and now pink border) and have been using them for literally decades, since 1993 I think. I guess my only complaint would be that I have had to by more than one because the bands have broken. BUT considering I have been wearing them for soooo long and with such abuse, I think that is still impressive. I wear it 24/7 usually, shower, swimming, etc. I bike and work with animals so it gets a lot of trauma.

COUNTDOWN TIMER:
The main reason I like it so much is the countdown timer. I can't tell you how often that has come in handy. Yes, most people have watches and or cell phones that can do a countdown timer, but it is literally ONE button to push to get the timer started. Need to hold a stretch or yoga pose for one minute? Just hit the button one time and you never have to look down at the watch. Want a 30 minute nap? Hit the button 7 times.

Size:
I also like that the watch is small. So many watches seem so big and bulky and have way too much going on on the screen. This one is petite and simple.

Does not have a light:
The ONLY thing I would like it to have is a backlight because sometimes I want to see it in the dark. If it had that I would seriously want to give it 6 starts and would be upset that I can't.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, small, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's Digital watch #LA-11WB-4UW (Watch)
This watch is cute, feminine, but very small. (Just something to know, not a flaw). It does not have a light, which I missed in the product description.
It works great for telling time, stopwatch, alarm, and you can take a shower in it. Worth the $.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful watch!, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's Digital watch #LA-11WB-4UW (Watch)
Excellent item purchased. I recommend it. 100%. very useful watch! Not complaints for this item! Every function of this product is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars It would be absolutely perfect if it had a light, July 16, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's Digital watch #LA-11WB-4UW (Watch)
This watch is practically my trade mark. There is no other watch out there with the timer feature. Believe me I've looked. It would be absolutely perfect if it had a light. But I still love this watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Should Have Tested Alarm Sooner, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's Digital watch #LA-11WB-4UW (Watch)
I didn't use this watch when I first purchased it. By the time I did, it was too late to send back. The alarm is off by 12 hours, so I have to set it opposite of what it should be (AM vs PM). Also, the battery seems to be very low and the display dims anytime a button is pressed or the alarm goes off. Goodness knows how long this was sitting in the warehouse. I have bought this model for years, solely because of the countdown timer feature. My experience is that if you have the battery changed, it never works as well again. It ends up being cheaper to go ahead and buy a new watch. This is my first time buying it on Amazon and I will not do that again because it is clear that the battery was running long before I received it. Wasted my money. Low rating could be either for Amazon (long time running on the shelf) or it could be for Casio who is not producing as good a watch as in the past. Not sure which.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good classic product, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's Digital watch #LA-11WB-4UW (Watch)
Small for small wrist end people like me. Works well and easy to reset. Really is water resistant, worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little watch, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's Digital watch #LA-11WB-4UW (Watch)
This is an awesome watch. Works perfectly and is light. It is great for runners and people who just want a little watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value - great product, September 30, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's Digital watch #LA-11WB-4UW (Watch)
This is an incredible watch for a great price. They last 5-6 years with the band going first. I've been using this watch for about 20 years. I will continue to buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless Classic, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's Digital watch #LA-11WB-4UW (Watch)
I love this watch BUT I must be getting old. It's a little hard for me to see. Trust me...it's me not the watch. It keeps happening more often...UGH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!, April 30, 2014
Amazon Customer (Junction City, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's Digital watch #LA-11WB-4UW (Watch)
I didn't know this still existed. I started wearing these when they first came out. As a paramedic I relied on the timer to alert me when the next round of meds needed to be given. It was accurate and invaluable for my patients. I recommend this watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›