4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!!!
Published on March 12, 2012 by lovetolearn

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken after 6 Months.
I've only had the watch 6 months and the portion of the watch (not the band)broke already. It is a small rubber piece attached to the hard portion of the watch. I love Casio and I loved this watch but there is no way to fix what broke.
Published on June 7, 2012 by Dawn Higgins

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!!!, March 12, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's LA20WH-4ACF Classic Digital Black and Pink Resin Watch (Watch)
As someone who's not very tech savvy, I was a bit intimidated by all the features of the watch. Much to my surprise, manipulation of the watch is very straight forward...didn't even have the read the manual to set the time or alarm features. As for the styling, the black plastic band is a bit more dull than it anticipated. It has more of a matte finish, rather than the shiny one portrayed online. I am, however, pleased with the fuchsia resin. It adds a nice feminine touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for nursing, December 25, 2013
I bought this for my wife because she wanted a digital watch with 24 hour time for work as a nurse. She didn't want a big watch and wanted it to still be feminine. I wanted her watch to be reliable and somewhat durable, so this Casio turned out to be perfect. It is water resistant for hand washing and also has a light, stopwatch, and alarm, along with telling the day of the week and day of the month without having to push any buttons. After about a month's use there are some light scratches on the face, but nothing bad. It's still functioning well and keeps decent time (it runs about 5 seconds slow per month). For the low price it's a great women's watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken after 6 Months., June 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
GREAT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 11, 2014
It's good price, a good product, no complaints. I took a star off because the standard shipping took longer than I expected, but the product itself is fine. One thing though, I pictured it a little bigger than it came, it's face is only about the size of a quarter, maybe little bigger, just so you know. But it runs great and does what I need it to!

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected., December 8, 2013
Extremely smaller than I expected. I prefer larger watches and it looked a nice size in the picture but wasn't once I received it. :( But it seems to work fine and have some nice qualities so for the people who lice small watches, I'm sure it'll be perfect for you. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, October 10, 2013
The watch is perfect, has a sporty-casual combination I needed. It arrived super fast to specified destination. Damage. Original Casio.

Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, July 26, 2013
I love blk and pink, this is a great watch for everyday and work, great name brand Casio!!! Everyone one should have one!

5.0 out of 5 stars really like it, March 6, 2013
My wrist is really small. I had the Casio pop calculator watch in white and orange, it was beautiful, useful, a little bit big for my wrist, it had sound when u pressed any button and couldn't be turned off and didn't have a light; anyway, Casio is always perfect, the only reason I had to get a new watch is because some thieves asked me for my calculator watch.
So now I wanted to get a Casio watch with light and really cheap in case I get robbed again (living in South America). This watch is small, it's just like a quarter coin (yeah I thought it was gonna be a little bit bigger, but I like it better this way). It's comfortable, has yellow light. The magenta color gives it a feminine touch, but not too girly. It's easy to use, intuitive. Don't really need to read the instructions, but it comes with really clear and easy step by step manual with pictures. I love this watch, I saved it on my wish list and got it as a Christmas gift. Very happy. I uploaded two pictures so u can see how it looks.
If u want a not so expensive, useful, accurate, durable watch with alarm, light, water resist, u should get this.

5.0 out of 5 stars so great!, December 17, 2012
this watch is easy to use & understand, i didn't read the instructions, but with a little fiddeling, i understood how to use all the features on this watch. shower w it on every day, never take it off.. and its still brand new looking! this watch is so functional, i forget to take it off when i go out & really don't mind wearing it with fancy clothes..
At first i was affraid the face would be too large, but its PERFECT!!