4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!! Great countdown timer!!!
Published 2 months ago by Giveawag

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. Alarm is so quiet I cant hea it
Watch fell off 5 times. Very disappointed. Alarm is so quiet I cant hea it.
Published 3 months ago by NF

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!! Great countdown timer!!!, November 29, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's LA670WA-2 Silver Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Digital Dial (Watch)
I love this watch and have not been happy with any other watch for many years. The downside is that it doesn't light up so I can't see the time in the dark. I like it so much that I keep overlooking that one problem. If you would like to be able to have a countdown timer handy to set for 1,3,5,10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes (ie when you are cooking, or when you need to be reminded to do something in that time frame) it is absolutely priceless. You will become addicted to setting the timer for all those quick reminders!! I used it while lecturing to college classes so I knew when I was supposed to wind down at classe's end. That is what keeps me ordering this watch! One watch will last a long time, and I've even put a new band on it to make it last even longer. Water resistance is nice, too. Can't beat it for the price. It's really nice looking and shiny, too!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio #LA670WA-2 Women's Metal Band Countdown Timer Alarm LCD Digital Watch..., April 17, 2014
The wife likes it but the clip on the band is hard for her to close and open. Could use da back light for night.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. Alarm is so quiet I cant hea it, October 12, 2014
Watch fell off 5 times. Very disappointed. Alarm is so quiet I cant hea it.

5.0 out of 5 stars so wonderfully retro!, March 18, 2014
Just like the one I had when I was 10-12? Fun accessory and perfectly geeky. Super happy with it basically!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!, August 10, 2014
It is difficult to find a watch in a women's size with the many functions included here. I use the timer constantly for things from cooking to monitoring group work time when teaching. I think this is the fifth time I have purchased this watch over at least 20 years because others have worn out or gotten lost. Evidently, I don't work as well when I don't have this little reminder with me to move on to the next task.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite, March 15, 2014
New favorite watch. Classic style and easily read on the go at the same type nice enough looking to go with jewelry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 23, 2014
I had the same model before for several years and it wore out. So I bought the new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid purchase, July 24, 2014
Digital watches that are small and have a metal band are hard to come by. This one is lightweight, comfortable, and I don't have to worry about getting it wet. The only downside is that it isn't lit at all so I have trouble reading it in the dark.