5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch ever
Published 22 months ago by Erica

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Seniors
Published 12 months ago by Kathleen C. Boyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch ever, October 26, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's LA670WGA-1DF Daily Alarm Digital Gold-tone Watch (Watch)
This is my favorite watch to the point where after having it for a year and losing it, i went out and bought the exact same one. It's simple, but doesn't break, keeps time, has a timer and alarms, and also has quick timer settings in 5 minute intervals -- perfect when I'm doing laundry or need a reminder to get something in 20 minutes. It's water resistant and though I haven't tried swimming with it, in all the times I've gotten it wet it was totally fine. Also, I think it's super cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & cheap!, January 9, 2013
stefiecakes (Monterrey, Mexico) - See all my reviews
This little watch is lightweight, waterproof & looks amazing with almost any outfit. It's very slim & small, perfect for skinny wrists & completely adjustable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, November 30, 2013
I got this two days before the expected date it came to my doorsteps and the packaging was nice out of the Casio box too. The watch itself is smaller than the men's version and the watch is adjustable to your size it's easy to use and pretty :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The count-down timer is the best, February 27, 2014
I have been wearing these watches for over twenty years because of their count-down timer. The timer can be set in under three seconds and then you can go on with your life. You don't have to remember to check how long you have left. You don't even need to remember that there is anything to you have to remember! I highly recommend them to anyone who has trouble remembering things or anyone who has trouble staying on time. They can even help you socially. If you ever end up in a conversation that you want to get out of gracefully all you have to do is press the setting button once. This sets the timer for one minute. At the end of the minute the timer starts beeping and you can simply say "I'm sorry for interrupting but my alarm just went off and I to go now."

Do buy this watch - it's a good one even if you don't use the timer and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME! I LIKE IT ALOT, November 25, 2013
i wear it all the time , it looks cool and its waterproof . A lil small but im small so its okay

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 9, 2014
The shipping was very fast (the pack arrived in Italy with 5 days in advance).
The clock has many features and it suits perfectly. Is not heavy.
Attention: there is no light on the screen! This is a big problem if you can't see very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, Feminine Digital Watch, January 22, 2014
I love this watch! I have only been able to find a watch like this on Amazon. I love having a digital watch that is feminine looking and pretty, that I can wear with anything. I like the fact that it is also water resistant and I can wear it in the pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 20, 2013
Looks great. I love it it goes with everything plus its digital so its easy to tell the time yet it still looks chic and stylish. I have small wrists but I was able to adjust it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tad too small., November 15, 2013
Arrived on time , packaged safely, I love the way it looks, so sleek, but i gave 4 stars because it was alot smaller than i expected and i have really small wrists, but it just looks a tad too small. The strap is adjustable, which is nice. A backlight would be nice, but other than that, everything is fine (: recommended if you don't mind it looking small on your wrist

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Seniors, August 18, 2013
I ordered this because I'm on a new diet that requires I eat at specific intervals. I was disappointed with it for several reasons. 1) The face is very small. I couldn't read anything without my glasses and with glasses couldn't read the alarm and timer functions. The buttons on the side of the watch are also very small and I couldn't get them to work according to the instructions. I have returned the watch for a refund.

Rate and Discover Movies