5.0 out of 5 stars Picture doesn't do this watch justice
Published on May 1, 2012 by Michele

2.0 out of 5 stars Not water resistant
This is a beautiful watch, but I was outside when it was pouring rain and thought it would be alright since it is water resistant, but it became fogged up, and I didn't think much of it initially, but then the numbers slowly started fading, and now my new watch is not functional anymore!
Published 16 months ago by Bernice Chu

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture doesn't do this watch justice, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's LA670WGA-9 Gold Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Digital Dial (Watch)
The picture of this watch doesn't do it justice. I was hesitant to buy this watch because the picture makes the color appear to be a cheap-looking gold. However, I ordered it anyway and was pleasantly surprised that this gold watch matches my gold jewelry. It looks as elegant as a digital watch could be (looks a lot more than its price). I have only had the watch for a little while, so I can't comment upon its long-term quality. But I just wanted others to know that it looks better in person.

4.0 out of 5 stars Timeless Sleek Casio for Ladies, October 13, 2011
The watch is gorgeous. Very sleek, in the typical oldschool casio style you were hoping your moms and dads had kept from the 80's.
I have been looking for this watch for a while, especially because the band is not too chunky and the watch is a real woman's watch,
very elegant and attractive. A great accessory for every outfit and every age group. I am personally in my 20's and this is a great
timeless piece for me that I am going to wear for a long time without ever worrying about it being out of style. Casios are forever.
Great piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Digital Watch, July 26, 2011
It was difficult to find a gold-tone digital watch for my wife--everyone seems to have reverted to the analog style. After finally locating and ordering the Casio we were pleasantly surprised at the speed it was delivered through Amazon. It was just what was wanted to replace a 15 year old digital that had finally expired.

5.0 out of 5 stars This cute little watch., June 24, 2012
Before it came in I showed my mother a picture of the watch and she said she had one in the 80's. She said she love it. I recived it today and I love it! The picture makes it look cheap but once you get it, it looks beautiful! I might get another one for my friend she would love it also.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not water resistant, July 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For EVERY Outfit, May 29, 2012
I looooove this watch! I got it as a gift and I absolutely love it. It's the perfect size for my wrist and the perfect color to match every outfit, as I usually accessorize with gold jewelery :). Minus one star for the fact that it doesn't have a light, so it's very difficult to see in the dark. I was hoping that there would be one with a light since the men's counterpart has it, but no such luck :(. Otherwise, it's great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 6, 2013
I originally saw this watch at American Apparel for $70.00 ... didn't want to spend that much money so it was great to find it for such a great price. The band is adjustable and the all gold color is chic!

4.0 out of 5 stars looks classy!, December 20, 2013
The gold color is actually gold and not a brownish or yellow color. I like digital watches so this is really nice and looks more classy than a sports watch but still has similar functions. I only wish it had an illuminating light so I could see it in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect., November 9, 2013
Nice small watch for a lady's wrist. The strap is adjustable. But don't rely on the alarm clock for mornings. It is not loud enough to wake you if you are a deep sleeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classic Casio electronic watches, July 31, 2013
Famous Casio quality and design. Looks great with suitable outfit. Plenty of really useful functions. Price is nothing comparing to other eletronic watch analogs.