Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 1, 2012
The picture of this watch doesn't do it justice. I was hesitant to buy this watch because the picture makes the color appear to be a cheap-looking gold. However, I ordered it anyway and was pleasantly surprised that this gold watch matches my gold jewelry. It looks as elegant as a digital watch could be (looks a lot more than its price). I have only had the watch for a little while, so I can't comment upon its long-term quality. But I just wanted others to know that it looks better in person.
on October 13, 2011
The watch is gorgeous. Very sleek, in the typical oldschool casio style you were hoping your moms and dads had kept from the 80's.
I have been looking for this watch for a while, especially because the band is not too chunky and the watch is a real woman's watch,
very elegant and attractive. A great accessory for every outfit and every age group. I am personally in my 20's and this is a great
timeless piece for me that I am going to wear for a long time without ever worrying about it being out of style. Casios are forever.
Great piece.
review image
44 comments|31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2011
It was difficult to find a gold-tone digital watch for my wife--everyone seems to have reverted to the analog style. After finally locating and ordering the Casio we were pleasantly surprised at the speed it was delivered through Amazon. It was just what was wanted to replace a 15 year old digital that had finally expired.
on April 12, 2015
This is a great watch, especially for the price! Saw a similar style at American Apparel and it was $60+. Only paid $20 for this one on Amazon. I've been wearing it everyday since I got it. I usually wear it with two bangle bracelets since it is a smaller watch.
review image
on July 4, 2013
This is a beautiful watch, but I was outside when it was pouring rain and thought it would be alright since it is water resistant, but it became fogged up, and I didn't think much of it initially, but then the numbers slowly started fading, and now my new watch is not functional anymore!
on January 8, 2016
First of all let me tell you I only give reviews on items I really like. And I do like this watch , even the color does vary from the item shown. It is more of a brassy ,but not gaudy looking gold. However I was looking more for a watch that is the same color as the item shown. This is the reason I chose to give it only 4 stars. The photo shows a light gold with a darker gold face. In actuality the gold on the face is a little lighter color than the watch frame and band. I just received this watch today. But these are the points I would like to review.
1. This watch is not at all petite to me. It is even much larger than some elegant digital watches. In fact I would not wish the face to be any larger at all. The face of the watch is 7/8" wide x 13/16" long
2. This band is a very nice size, not small at all. In fact I have a fairly large wrist and I have to pull it up above my wrist, or wear it a little loose on the wrist. The watch band from the the top, and including the watch face,to the end of the clasp is 8 3/4 inches long. The watch band is 6/16" at the narrowest down at the clasp, and 9/16" where it connects to the watch (watch face).
3. It is not exactly what I would consider elegant. It is a watch that would fit in nicely with an office work environment. But I will not be wearing it with a fancy gown.
4. The time, date, alarm, and stop watch are all very easy to set. Although the instructions were a little difficult to underststand. Once I got the a b and c down I played around and had everything set within 7 minutes.
I bought this particular watch because I am allergic to many metals. I have never been allergic to stainless steel. I will update later if I do find I am having an allergic reaction to it.
All in all this is a very nice watch. It is comfortable to wear. It is very easy to hook and lock the clasp with one hand. And the clasp locks tight It keeps time very well. And right now I am very glad I purchased it. It does not look like it would come undone very easily. There are actually a wide hood and another piece of metal that have to be in the right place in order to lock the band securely. I literally have to pry it open with my fingernail, but not hard enough to break a nail. I do wish it were a lighter gold color.
on July 18, 2015
This is the best women's small sports/utility watch on the market. I have had them for 21 years when it was made by Timex (now made by Casio). I have had 4 & this time I bought 3 at once because I feared it might be discontinued. I am totally dependant on this watch. It keeps excellent time. I use the timer all the time & occasionally the stop watch & alarm. The battery lasts about 2-1/2 to 3 years. The watch lasts 4-8 years then it dies. My only criticism is the watch does not glow in the dark. I would like to have the date on it too. These are the only reasons I give it a 4 star rating. As it is it is an excellent watch though. You will not wear your old expensive watch again. The gold does wear off after a few years warn daily, whereas, the silver ones do not show wear. The watches that have the plastic watch bands wear out fast & are ugly. Stick to the metal bands. This is an excellent watch.
on December 2, 2013
I absolutely love this watch. The image makes it look weirdly yellow but I wear a lot of gold and brass stuff and this fits nicely with whatever is on my wrists. This watch is very water resistant: I have had this watch for a year and a half and I have never taken it off to shower and have had no problems with it. I don't recall if I have swam with it, but I wear very low maintenance bracelets that don't need to come off to sleep or shower so I imagine I kept it on. I am an artist and sailor so I do a lot of work and maintenance with my hands and even though I have gotten paint on the watch, the paint has worn off while the finish has stayed beautiful. The tiny scratches have not distracted from the overall appearance.
on June 24, 2012
Before it came in I showed my mother a picture of the watch and she said she had one in the 80's. She said she love it. I recived it today and I love it! The picture makes it look cheap but once you get it, it looks beautiful! I might get another one for my friend she would love it also.
on May 13, 2015
Okay, so the real deal is that I love this digital watch and wear it every day, but I'm docking it a star because it doesn't have a backlight for nighttime. The first few times I couldn't illuminate the time I forgave the watch because it's so affordable, but after that it got really annoying to not be able to check my watch at a concert, in the car, on a nighttime dog walk, etc, etc. They really need to upgrade this!