Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 1, 2010
I chose this watch because of its unique look and have received compliments on it. It really has a clean, fresh appearance and is comfortable to wear. I wear a watch daily and often the screen will become scratched. This has not been a problem. The screen and entire watch continue to look like new after a month of constant wear. The only thing I do not like about this watch is that the mode button seems to be easy to bump and frequently I find myself looking at the alarm time or the dual time. If you aren't paying attention, this can be a problem. Initially this was all a little confusing but now that I am aware of the issue I try to keep the dual time set the same as my local time and I glance at the top of the display for the current date and know I have the right time. Overall, I definitely would recommend this watch.
on October 4, 2009
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter - she loves it. It's a very playful, modern looking watch - I'd even wear it (if she let me)! It's held up perfectly - the white stays white too.
on December 3, 2009
I'm really happy with this watch. It looks great and I've had a lot of people ask me where to get one. I have the white one, and it has pretty much stayed the bright white color it was right out of the box. The only part that seems to get dirty is the rubber clasp that holds the watch band in place. The watch is easy to use and very comfortable.
on December 5, 2011
This isn't the watch for you if you have big wrists. I'm a tall person and I also like wearing my watches a bit loose (too close to the skin is irritating.) The strap *is* long enough for me- I put it on the last or 2nd to last hole- but it constantly unbuckles itself on those settings. There isn't enough length after the last hole to fit into the slider well. I've dropped the watch several times this way.
The white gets discolored from the skin.
Also, on the underside of the band there is a textured design. Dirt gathers there and you can't just wipe it out of the ridges from one side to another because the ridges curve and turn in a pattern.
I uploaded two photos- one of the ridges that make it impossible to clean and one of the discolored sliding band.
I tried to clean the strap many times, many different ways. I just don't feel like sitting around scraping the underside of the band with a toothpick all the time.
review image review image
on January 31, 2010
The watch is actually better looking out of the box than on the website -- smaller too -- very sleek and stylish. I think it would work best for women and children. It might be a little small for men. The face stratches more easily than my Skagen watch, but really, for the price, go out and buy another one in a year or two. We live in Turkey, so the dual-time function works well for me when we go back to the States to visit family. I love the alarm as well. My toddler loves this watch too, and the little beeping sound it makes when you change mode functions and the light can entertain her for a few minutes -- which is very helpful. I've only had the watch for about three weeks and the little loop to hook the band through has gotten a bit gray (I bought white), but overall, give the stylishness, price and functions, I think this watch deserves five stars. Delivered quickly too. -- I don't wear my in the shower or swimming, so I can't comment on the water-proofness.
on February 26, 2010
I totally digg my new watch! I get tuns of compliments on it and it works great. Really easy to set up even with out looking at that tiny print instructions. If I could figure it out I am sure you can. It has all the functions that anyone would really ever need. Will show you the time in both 12 and 24 hour views. And it's just a bunch of fun! Super funky! I love the color options too this is totally MY style but I know my sister would love the black and orange one.

I trust Casio to make a good watch, I just retired my old one, kind of an old school version of this one. (ebay search Casio Film Watch they have some one there) I got My Film Watch in 1997 and every few years just popped new batteries into it here it is 2010 and its still running! The see through plastic band is just a little dirty and dingy from wearing it every day for the last 13 years.

I have high hopes that this new watch will last me until 2023.
on June 4, 2012
Several months ago I purchased this watch in black and became so enamoured of it that I also ended up getting it in white. Both watches are cute without being obtrusive or absurd. They have great features and are tough. The only thing I feel the need to warn people of is that it does not contain a calculator function, as claimed in the features list. That's fine with me...but for anyone hoping that it does, be warned. It just ain't there.
on September 17, 2010
It's a cool watch. I don't normally go for digital watches, I'm an analog person. The reason I got an analog was because I recently had a child and needed something with an led light and heck just know what time it is when he wakes me up. It does just that, it also has an alarm feature which also includes going off at every hour. Which I found helpful in keeping track with a newborn, especially since in the early days the day passes and you didn't even know where the time went.
I gave it 4 stars however as the time when lit by the led can only be seen if you tilt it far back.
on April 27, 2014
This watch is adorable. I'm writing this review 2 years after purchasing and sadly the band has discoloured to the point where it isn't wearable. So prepare yourself for that. But during my 2 year period of wearing it, I got a ton of compliments and overall loved this watch. I just wish the band had lasted longer!
on May 30, 2010
Just got this watch over a week ago and enjoyed using the watch so far. Love all the functions that came with this watch, like the date and seconds display on the watch, the alarm clock, stop watch, ability to change from 12 to 24 hours, and it's water resistant. Great for nursing use. Even though the band was a little thick, really love how the watch looks. Can't get a better watch for this price. Recommend!