5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
I'm 70 years old with cataracts, and I can see the watch face just fine. I just received it today, so I can't comment on its accuracy or durability yet, but I'm quite happy with the size and appearance.
Published 9 months ago by Helen in Missouri

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch
'Prompt delivery. 'Works well. The face is a bit small for reading comfort. 'Would be great for a young person.
Published on May 12, 2007 by S. Garahan

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch, May 12, 2007
S. Garahan "Laurelinks" (St. Paul, Minnesota United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Small Watch Face, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LQ139A-9B3 Black Casual Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
A little small even for a 8 year old. I would recommend allowing the child to pick out their own watch....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, November 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I like my new watch, March 25, 2014
I like my new Casio watch very much. It keeps good time, is nice looking and the band is comfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars its does tell the time, November 13, 2013
I really like the watch, it fits my wrist perfectly, the strap is thin and looks good, its waterproof from what the instructions say and it came on time. The only concern i have is, i feel like i would obviously be wearing it a lot, the strap smells plasticy and im hoping it was not made using harsh or harmful chemicals. Since it is fairly cheap and made in china the probability is likely. Although i do love the watch the idea of wearing harsh chemicals on my body daily, again concerns me. If there could be harsh chemicals in water bottles like BPA etc. and we drink from those i hope this plastic rubber watchband is only the same and not worse.

1.0 out of 5 stars UNLESS YOU ARE 8YEARS OLD DO NOT ORDER, November 1, 2013
THIS IS A CHILD'S WATCH ADVERTISED AS ADULT. DON'T KNOW WHAT I EXPECTED FOR THE LOW PRICE GUESS CHEAP IS CHEAP. IT IS TINY LIGHT ALL PLASTIC & RUBBER. UNLESS IT IS FOR A CHILD DO NOT BOTHER

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Watch at an Inexpensive Price, April 11, 2013
A cute, campy watch that I grab when I'm on the go. I love the yellow dial and it catches people's attention. Great buy for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars for someone with a small wrist, December 11, 2012
this watch is definitely made for someone with a small wrist told me that nine more words were required to post

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio, May 30, 2014
Nice face. Band is not comfortable. I like it very much I will continue to purchase Casio. They are nice to for gift to other people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, July 11, 2014
Mah Jongg Girl (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
Just the right size for my smaller wrist. The strap is comfortable and easy to shorten with a snip of the scissors. The face is smart looking and easy to read. It is great for both casual and dressier occasions. And the price was right!

Rate and Discover Movies