5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
I'm 70 years old with cataracts, and I can see the watch face just fine. I just received it today, so I can't comment on its accuracy or durability yet, but I'm quite happy with the size and appearance.
Published 12 months ago by Helen in Missouri

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch
'Prompt delivery. 'Works well. The face is a bit small for reading comfort. 'Would be great for a young person.
Published on May 12, 2007 by S. Garahan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LQ139A-9B3 Black Casual Classic Analog Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy looking watch, September 4, 2014
I was apprehensive about ordering this watch from some of the previous reviews about the band being small. I was very pleased to find this is an adult size band and the watch has a very nice looking face that is easily readable. I used to buy Casio watches years ago and switched to Timex because they have expansion bands. After having to replace three Timex in the past five years I am back to Casio and very happy with my new watch. Perfect for play or dress and fits my size seven glove size wrist with notches to spare.

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch, May 12, 2007
S. Garahan "Laurelinks" (St. Paul, Minnesota United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Small Watch Face, December 31, 2013
A little small even for a 8 year old. I would recommend allowing the child to pick out their own watch....

5.0 out of 5 stars I like my new watch, March 25, 2014
I like my new Casio watch very much. It keeps good time, is nice looking and the band is comfortable

1.0 out of 5 stars UNLESS YOU ARE 8YEARS OLD DO NOT ORDER, November 1, 2013
THIS IS A CHILD'S WATCH ADVERTISED AS ADULT. DON'T KNOW WHAT I EXPECTED FOR THE LOW PRICE GUESS CHEAP IS CHEAP. IT IS TINY LIGHT ALL PLASTIC & RUBBER. UNLESS IT IS FOR A CHILD DO NOT BOTHER

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Watch at an Inexpensive Price, April 11, 2013
A cute, campy watch that I grab when I'm on the go. I love the yellow dial and it catches people's attention. Great buy for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars At a price barely more than two happy meals, you get to know what time it ..., November 5, 2014
vacuumtubejazzpro "rich" (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
At a price barely more than two happy meals, you get to know what time it is without looking at your iPhone. It keeps excellent time, too. This is a great knockabout no-frills water-resistant watch that offers a touch of extra class due to its cream and gold-toned colors. NO features (no alarm, no date, no backlight, just the time, ma'am).

3.0 out of 5 stars for someone with a small wrist, December 11, 2012
this watch is definitely made for someone with a small wrist told me that nine more words were required to post

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for a great price., March 22, 2014
This is the only kind of watch I can wear due to allergies to nickel and other metals. I have worn some style of Casio for many years. I think it has an attractive face and is unobtrusive. Other than battery replacement, I expect this will be wearable for several years.