Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's LQ139A-9B3 Black Casual Classic Analog Watch
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 18, 2013
I'm 70 years old with cataracts, and I can see the watch face just fine. I just received it today, so I can't comment on its accuracy or durability yet, but I'm quite happy with the size and appearance.
on September 4, 2014
I was apprehensive about ordering this watch from some of the previous reviews about the band being small. I was very pleased to find this is an adult size band and the watch has a very nice looking face that is easily readable. I used to buy Casio watches years ago and switched to Timex because they have expansion bands. After having to replace three Timex in the past five years I am back to Casio and very happy with my new watch. Perfect for play or dress and fits my size seven glove size wrist with notches to spare.
on December 11, 2014
This watch went dead in 4 months. Amazon would not take it back. The seller would not take it back. I had to contact Casio to get it repaired, with would cost more than the watch costs. I had the feeling that it was expired stock, the battery may have gone dead sitting on the shelf. I bought the exact same watch 2 years ago and it ran fine.
on October 9, 2015
It's okay for the money. The strap is plastic. The hands are a little hard to read on the face due to the coloring. There is only one strap holder making it a little aggravating to hold the arm strap in place.
on January 16, 2016
Product picture shows a nice easy-to-read dial. They must have a very bright light shining right on it, because you have to tilt it all over the place to get rid of the shadow on the dial from the edge of the case. It is easy to read when you can see it.
Description said watch is 8 inches. It is NOT. My wrist in 6 3/4". In order to connect the strap onto my wrist I had to have it so tight that it was cutting into me.
GREAT watch for a little kid though! Gave it to my niece and she LOVED it!
I love Casio for an everyday take-a-beating kind of watch, so if you need a watch for a child...or if you have a VERY tiny wrist....and you're not using the second-hand to count someone's pulse or respirations, it is an EXCELLENT watch.
on March 3, 2016
I bought this for my mom, and she loves it. Says is really light, she doesn't feel it, she can get it wet and everything is great. The only thing that I could say that it was a little off, is that in the pictures, it looked like the background was white, but is more like golden-beige. My mom still loved it because she wanted something that made the numbers easier to look at, and this still does it. 100 % recomended.
on May 24, 2015
this watch is not for an adult, the face and numbers are small , very misleading, the band is about less than ONE cm, it's really ridiculous you need a spaghetti wrist, for this watch to make any sense on your hand. i TRULY regretted buying this watch , waste of money and i dont know how long it will last i only bought it a few days ago and i have to give it away. I wouldn't want this watch for free, but cant throw it away, with taxes this watch ended up costing me a total of $30 bucks, amazon fault, but they tried to compensate for their error, but as far as the watch goes, make sure that you don't wear glasses and have good vision if you still want it..
on June 5, 2016
I bought this watch two times.
Initial I liked it very much, it is light and the display is clear. However, within a year, the first one had started running slow and I thought it might be due to a battery problem. I changed the battery but the problem persisted.
I liked the watch and because the price wasn't very high, so I bought the same watch again. But the new watch has the same problem within a year again !!

Very poor quality watch.
on April 7, 2015
Nice smaller watch, easy to see numbers are a plus. FYI it uses a SR626 battery which they say should last for 3 years and this watch is what Casio calls "water resistant" which is suitable for things like "splashes and rain".
Note the time adjustment knob is a bit small and hard to hold onto, but probably similar for most watches of this size, smaller fingers are best.
on April 17, 2015
Excellent small compact watch with easy to read numbers.
Got specifically for durability, and for watch band not
turning green on my wrist. Has lasted through great
grandchildren (ages 2, 3 & 5) "borrowing" the watch.
And me finding it on the floor more than once.
Casio has had a great rep for me in the past, looks
like they still work great.