Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's LQ139B-1B Classic Round Analog Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 24, 2014
I purchased this because I needed an inexpensive watch for a cruise. I read the other reviews that said the watch band is quite small (which it is), but if you (like me) have difficulty finding watches to fit a small wrist, this is a great choice. It runs well and has proven reasonably water resistant. I even wore it in the ocean!
on July 1, 2014
I'm not really sure how there could possibly be any negative reviews about this watch, it has been a loyal watch to me for years. The first one I had lasted literally 3 years wearing it every single day, sometimes even in the shower! It held up great, until the resin band broke, so I bought another one here on Amazon and this one has been doing another awesome loyal job - it's going on a year and a half now. Perhaps people didn't read the description, but it is a small, slender, simple watch with a resin band. Personally, I really like the resin band - it's very comfortable, especially in the heat. I have no complaints, I absolutely love this watch and will always be sure to keep one around as my basic every day watch! :)
on April 25, 2011
Was inexpensive (I have no idea why american apparel sells the exact same watch for over twice as much, but I tried it on there to make sure it'd fit.) Very lightweight, quiet, lots of different sizing options. Holds up to water well (I know you're not supposed to, but the first day I had it, forgot it was on and took a shower..still works!) I haven't worn a watch in years, but decided to get one since I've been running late to things a lot recently, and now, I am timely (sounds dumb, but I'm just saying, this thing met my main expectation for it, which is a crucial part of product reviewing). Also, even though the band is plastic, it's not like the plastic in kids watches that's all shiny and cuts into your skin and makes your wrists sweat. Overall, I'm happy with it.
on September 20, 2007
I purchased this casio watch because my other watch had died and I needed a simple watch and I didn't want to spend much money. It was very inexpensive and that's what I was looking for.

It does what it's supposed to, which is to keep basic time. I wish I had gotten a watch with the calendar function because I never realized how frequently I looked to my old watch for the date. I felt I wouldn't need it, but a lifetime of looking for the date on one's wrist is hard to break.

My biggest complaint with the watch is the texture of the wristband. It's some sort of rubbery plastic material. I hate how it feels on my skin and it's a little too short for my wrist. I've actually purchased a replacement watch band for it and that helps a lot.

If you want a basic cheap watch that holds time and is easily readable, this watch would be fine. And if you lose it, no big deal because it only cost $11 or $12 dollars.
on February 15, 2016
As others noted, this watch is very small but it fits my small wrist just fine and most of all, it meets my needs. I am a hospital nurse and needed a watch cheap enough it case it breaks, easy to clean/wipe and one I could clearly read. This watch meets all those requirements so I am happy with my purchase.
review image
on May 13, 2013
I thought this was a woman's watch but this is so tiny it doesn't even fit a child all that well. The watch itself looks real nice but I'll never be able to wear it because it is super small
on July 11, 2014
The way I came to possess this watch is kind of ironic. My dress watch (a Movado!) needed a new battery and I did not have time to go to the jeweler's. On a whim, I bought this watch (for less money than the Movado battery would cost). I love, love, love this watch! It is lightweight, does not cause eyestrain, and I think it is the best watch I have every had. (Who says you have to spend big bucks to get quality?) This watch is on my wrist every single day, while the fancy dress watch remains in the safety box.
on July 15, 2016
It is so hard for me to find a watch that doesn't look big and clunky on my tiny wrists, but this watch is perfect, and I didn't even buy it for that purpose; I bought it because I'm blind as a bat and wanted an inexpensive watch to wear to bed because I can't see my alarm clock and often worry that I've slept in. This watch ended up looking so nice on my wrist that I wear it all the time, not just to bed. The band is about a half of an inch wide, and the face is quaint, easy to read, and easy to set. It's a perfect no=frills watch for simpler needs. I wouldn't think twice about re-ordering this watch should something go wrong with mine.
on February 15, 2016
I have child-sized wrists and it fits perfectly. If you're a chubby person at all it will not fit you.
It's small and it's not bothersome when I set my hands on the desk to write or type.
Worth $10? Eh.
on November 26, 2013
Very small, almost like a toy watch. Nevertheless I loved it; had it in the shower when I was forgetting to take it off. It was working just fine.
The only con is that the bracelet is small and comes off easily; I had to keep putting the band over the loose end several times a day; it fell off a few times, until it fell during a walk outdoors so I lost it :-(
I would probably get something that stays on my wrist the next time..
I have to mention I have pretty small wrists, so this is indeed a cute **small** watch :-)