Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's LQ139E-1A Classic Round Analog Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 15, 2014
Perfect for those of us with small wrist, tired of regular watches overpowering our wrists!

I spent over a month looking for a simple watch to wear everyday. I wanted something that I wouldn't mind getting a little scratched up while I worked (nanny for a 3 year old boy). Everywhere I looked, I couldn't find the right combination of classic and understated, easy to read, small, and inexpensive. I had resigned myself to the Timex Women's T2N869 Weekender Slip-Thru Black Nylon Strap Watch, even though I longed for a smaller watch face, when I came across these Casios! I can not believe how perfect and cheap they are! I love the band-- it's for a small wrist; my own wrist measure 5.25 inches, and the band is 8 inches from tip to clasp.I wear it comfortable on the fourth to last hole.

Another reviewer mentioned having trouble keeping the watch on. I haven't had a problem in a week of regular wear, but one night I was sitting up in bed when I waved my hand and the watch flew off! I don't know If I accidentally left it loose or something; it has not been a problem since, it feels very secure on my wrist.

I have not submerged it in water, but it has held up to dishwashing very well.

Another reviewer commented on this watch or a similar one that the dial and numbers are gold, yet the dial on the side is silver-toned. I thought that might bother me, but I couldn't find a better watch, and at $10 I figured it would be a good watch to have even if I didn't absolutely love it. Well, I do love it! In person the dial does not look out of place, not to me at least.

Overall it's very comfortable if you wear it a little loose; a little snug and it leaves those annoying indents on your skin. The watch face is about .75 in in diameter, looks very good in a smaller wrist, would probably get kind of lost visually on a bigger wrist. It keeps time like a champ, and the gold notches that stand in place of numbers help keep the look clean and sophisticated, while keeping the time easy to read.

UPDATE: After a year and a half, the battery died, or maybe it just got too much abused, but it's so cheap, and I loved it so much that I ordered a new one. I had no complaints in over a year of intermittent daily use; it never slipped off my wrist, and was very comfortable and didn't lose time.
on August 2, 2010
Previously had a Timex Cavatina watch that I really liked but which had a leather band that didn't last nearly long enough (barely over a year). I found a replacement band but it fell apart in 5 months. This time I couldn't find a band in the right size (7mm) that didn't cost over twice what the watch cost. So I gave up on that watch for now. This Casio watch (Casio Women's LQ139E-1A Classic Round Analog Watch) is small, fits my wrist, is all black except for the sparkly gold hands and tick marks. It's water-resistant, very light weight and comfortable to wear. It has no extra features except for the second hand, so no glow in the dark, no electronics, etc. Based on my first month wearing it, I think it's worth a lot more than Amazon typically charges for it.

** 5/25/12 I've been wearing this watch 23 months and my opinion has not changed! It started losing time yesterday -- I'm assuming the 2 year old battery needs to be replaced. I've received numerous compliments on this watch and people are surprised when I tell them that it is *very* inexpensive (well, not too surprised, coming from me). Plus it still looks nice and kept perfect time for the first 2 years (and I assume will continue once I replace the battery). Great value.
on December 9, 2007
I bought this for my wife as an everyday watch. The black finish of the watch looks cool & the hands contrast well with the black dial. Overall a good no nonsense basic watch.
on April 27, 2014
I just wanted a cheap but reliable watch that wasn't oversized. This fit the bill perfectly. I have small hands and wrists and this watch dial doesn't overwhelm and doesn't have a huge length of strap left over bouncing around.
on October 26, 2015
Bought this for my wife to wear as a quick no frills, just put on watch to run errands. and work in the yard gardening etc. She has several expensive watches and never wears them. She loves this watch. And wears all day....She loves that it is light weight. A very comfortable band and is water proof'. I have spent serious cash on expensive fancy time pieces over the years for her. And she loves this $9.95 Casio the best!. It just goes to show, {LESS is MORE}..... in many situations'..Highly recommend. Great product and price.
on August 9, 2015
Very surprised by this watch. Although the straps are silicone, it doesn't look like your typical silicone strap watch. The hour markers are raised gold colored bars, which adds a nicer look to the watch. I have worn this to work a couple of times and actually found it to look quite nice with my business casual attire. This watch is also a great size for petite wrists (which I have).
on August 27, 2015
I wanted a basic and inexpensive watch and that's exactly what I got. The band of the watch was bent upon arrival.
on December 10, 2014
This is the best watch out there for the money. This is my second one and the only reason I had to buy a new one is the battery died and it was only a couple dollars more to buy a whole new watch. I wear this watch 24/7 and never take it off. I wore the previous one for two years straight. IT IS WATERPROOF!! It went in the shower, in the pool, and was beat up in every way possible. It really is a perfect little watch at an AMAZING price! You won't regret buying it. Also, I have very small wrists and it adjusts to fit my wrist perfectly.
on March 12, 2016
I have purchased a Casio watch a year ago and i really liked it and it really looks good on my wrist and working
till now so i decided to buy another one.

I checked online and purchased this one which actually looks really nice in the picture and at an affordable
price!

I got the delivery on time and i was so disappointed when i opened it,its not as good as the first one! I didnt
expect it to be so small coz it looks like just the normal size of watch in the picture shown. The strap of
the watch was shorter than the normal so wen i hook it,it was just exact on the last hole so I ended up giving
it to my little sister. The quality was too low, strap can easily be torn and the texture was rough that its
hurting your wrist real bad.
on March 19, 2016
It's so cute!
It's small
It's cheal
They delivered it faster than the expected date
I love the bands
And if your looking for something to wear that's nice with a cheap price I really recommend this one
But if its too small for you I added a photo of the other one it's for men I actually like better than this one because the other one it bigger....