Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 19, 2014
i love it
review image review image
on January 27, 2015
I dont know if I recieved the little girls version of this, but everyhing about it is really small! If you wear the large chucky sized watchs like I do, then you will not like this. I love the colors but will be returning.
review image
on June 16, 2015
I purchased this for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas. She wears it all the time even in the pool. She has never complained about the feel on her wrist and she can easily tell the time and loves doing so. Someone will ask me what time it is and I tend to round up or down a few minutes say like 11:45. If my daughter is around she will immediately correct me and say it is 11:44.

She has received compliments from her friends and their parents and a few parents have gone on to get this watch for their kids. Overall, since Christmas 2014, this watch has been working great, looking great and has remained a fixture on my daughter's wrist.
on January 5, 2015
This watch is great and super cute. I purchased it based on other reviewers who also bought theirs for nursing school/hospital work. I love the color, the functions and the material, it is light and comfortable. However, I have a 6" wrist and it looked pretty small on my wrist. I returned the watch because the numbers were so small I knew I would have a hard time reading it especially in a patient room that is somewhat dark. The only thing I would say this watch needs is a light. Overall it looks like a great quality little watch. I can see why people have mentioned that it's great for kids. I wish the face was bigger, I would have kept it.
on May 22, 2014
This watch is great. I needed a watch for nursing school and saw this one. It has everything I need 2nd hand, military time and date. The watch shipped very fast. The face of the watch is a bit on the small side which is why I gave 4 stars but overall I'm very satisfied.
on December 4, 2015
This watch cost more than the quality. I had the watch maybe a few weeks or a month and it already got a crack on it. I am not even a rough person or do anything rough. I just expected a $20 watch to be more. I should have just gotten a cheap kids $10 watch instead and the quality might have even been the same. Before this I was just buying the $10 kids watch from amazon and they worked fantastic for the price. Going from that to this I Feel like I wasted my money. I will not buy again. It does what it was suppose to but like most people I like to get my money's worth. I primarily got this watch because it has the minutes listed in the outside too so that my Kindergarten daughter can look at my watch from time to time if she wants to learn what time it is at that moment. I could have done the same with a cheaper watch.
on January 21, 2016
Great watch for my 7 and 8 year old girls. I like this style as it helps them learn to tell time. They are durable and look and fit great. I read that the white version gets dirty and stained very easy, this color seems to hold up very well.
on August 24, 2015
This is a great watch. I bought a Timex a while ago and it stopped working within a couple months. I replaced the battery but that wasn't the problem. I decided to try Casio next. I have been very pleased with this watch, no issues. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it too. It's very comfortable, and water resistant. I've swam with it with no issues. I also wash a lot of dishes. I like that it dries fast. I expect it to last a long time!
on June 28, 2016
So far so good...it still works after wearing it swimming and doing water aerobics classes. Purchased this watch in pink since others said the white ones had turned yellow from chlorine. The pink has nit discolor end at all and the watch works great! Also liked that the price was reasonable!
on June 7, 2016
It's so pink that it looks like it belongs on a little girl, but I absolutely love it. I've received compliments on it already at work. The multi colors on the dial are a great touch. It's easy to put on and nice and lightweight. I'm glad I bought it.