My wife loves this watch! Easy reading, very practical for office and daily wearing. Black background helps to distinguish the numerals and hands that are in white. The band is very comfortable too. My wife loves this time piece. Amazon had a super price on this. Would buy again.
Published 19 months ago by big-t

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps time but already scratched
I have no complaints about the inside of the watch as it keeps time, has date and easy to see, but the outside is a different story. Probably around the first week of wear I looked down and already noticed scratches on the lens over the clock face. I don't know what or how I did it. I bought this for wear as a I am a nurse and wanted something easily cleaned and my...
Published 15 months ago by Christina Novak

5.0 out of 5 stars CASIO womans watch--- very nice style with easy to read face.., February 22, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LRW200H-1EVCF "Dive Series" Dive Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, December 21, 2012
I bought this for my girl friend and she loved it so much, the white doesnt hold stains and the black interior brings the beauty out. A good buy for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars first day...so far..., July 11, 2012
first day...

looks: love it
i just hope it has more color options so i can buy more.
it's also lightweight.

hope it'll last decent years.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, August 13, 2013
This is a beautiful watch and a great price. My wrist are small so all the different holes allows me to be able to adjust int to fit me. The black face makes it easy to read also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice., March 10, 2013
I like this watch a lot because it I use it for nursing school. I chose it because it clearly defines where the second hand it. I use it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars CASIO WOMEN S DIVE watch, October 27, 2013
as i stated for this i got it for my wife she works in a HOSPITAL, and at times she does have to place her hand into water so she needed a watch price was right and functions works well for her so it was a best buy. outstanding, buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Watch, March 9, 2014
Is exact what i was looking for works perfect.
The price is very good fir a very good quality product.
Arrived on tima.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price., February 20, 2013
This watch is good value for money. It is light weight, looks good, keeps time and can be used in many different environments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, January 3, 2014
It's a good watch. The only thing I don't like is that the plastic band material is slippery and the strap holder keeps sliding off of the strap, which then flaps around. I think a spot of super glue will hold it in place.

4.0 out of 5 stars simple abd light, June 29, 2013
i reallly love this watch for summertime. its lite and waterproof. was looking for something very simple to go with my clothing everyday to work and play and this was a good pick and so affordable. I wanted to get the onewith fake diamonds but that looked too bling for my style. the date on the side was especially important for me.

Rate and Discover Movies