5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price
Published on July 9, 2007 by K. Cone

3.0 out of 5 stars big bracelet
Published on July 4, 2007 by inky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, July 9, 2007
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1165A-1C Classic Analog Bracelet Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch for the price. Size of the watch face is about 13/16" wide by 1 1/4" long (I'm talking about the entire silver face casing and not just the black watch face). Actually the band itself can be adjusted/links removed with a very small screwdriver, the kind you would use to adjust eyeglasses. Just place the screwdriver tip in the hole on the back of one of the links (the side that faces your wrist when you put the watch on) and force the little bump (small circle) up with the screwdriver in the direction of the arrow on the opposite side of the hole (still on the back side of the link). You'll have to use a little force to push the pin up but you won't scratch the watch by doing this. After removing the number of links you need, *evenly* from each side as best as you can, make sure when you push the pins back in that you use a piece of plastic or paper if you're going to push the pins back in with a screwdriver so as not to scratch the pin tops (which are visible as part of the sides of the watch band). You don't need to buy a link removal tool for this watch! Or just push the pin in using a piece of wood/board you don't mind scratching a bit.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch for money, September 8, 2009
I bought this from Target for $. yes less than $10.
cool thing is reducing the links.
in the back side you will see a dot with a hole, use the push pin to push the dot to out side. by doing the u can easily adjust the length and use the time machine.

3.0 out of 5 stars big bracelet, July 4, 2007
I was looking for an inexpensive watch that was not digital, and did not have a plastic band. This one fit the bill. It looks fine and keeps good time. However, I have a small wrist, and the band is so large that even when it is closed, I can slip it off my wrist. There might be a way to shorten the band, but I didn't see a method included in the instructions. If I pay a jeweler to do it, it will no longer be such an inexpensive watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent but inexpensive watch, September 24, 2007
This watch looks really good. Recently bought 2 of these: one with black dial and other with dark blue. Both looks really nice. Can't buy better watch than this under $25.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch - great value!, June 27, 2009
I bought this for my wife after having 2 of my own. For about $20 you have a nice looking, functional time piece that can be lost or stolen and easily replaced. We love all of them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent watch, February 13, 2010
Kermitt (Jonesboro, AR) - See all my reviews
My wife wanted an inexpensive everyday watch with a black face. This watch fit the bill and so far has held up well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, February 14, 2009
The watch is really nice! Day or night. I can't wait to wear it! It's a bit too large for my wrist and my husband couldn't figure out how to take a couple of links off, so I have to take it to get resized. Which sucks because that means more $$! The box that it came in is really sad, so if you plan on gifting it to someone, buy a nice box for it... I got the mens watch for my husband and he loved it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding watch!, August 21, 2007
just-in-time (Scarsdale, New York) - See all my reviews
A beautiful looking contemporary woman's bracelet watch at a price that cannot be beat! And as the reviewer below describes so well, the links can be removed relatively easily to adjust the length. Rest assured, you'll be very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, August 3, 2013
this was a gift for my wife, she was so happy with it, and once again fell in love with me, I recomend it for everyone who likes good and beautiful watches...

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watches, July 4, 2013
As always the brand Casio cheap watches, high quality, comfortable, economical and elegant. My mother and my mother were happy to receive this gift.