Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on July 9, 2007
This is a great watch for the price. Size of the watch face is about 13/16" wide by 1 1/4" long (I'm talking about the entire silver face casing and not just the black watch face). Actually the band itself can be adjusted/links removed with a very small screwdriver, the kind you would use to adjust eyeglasses. Just place the screwdriver tip in the hole on the back of one of the links (the side that faces your wrist when you put the watch on) and force the little bump (small circle) up with the screwdriver in the direction of the arrow on the opposite side of the hole (still on the back side of the link). You'll have to use a little force to push the pin up but you won't scratch the watch by doing this. After removing the number of links you need, *evenly* from each side as best as you can, make sure when you push the pins back in that you use a piece of plastic or paper if you're going to push the pins back in with a screwdriver so as not to scratch the pin tops (which are visible as part of the sides of the watch band). You don't need to buy a link removal tool for this watch! Or just push the pin in using a piece of wood/board you don't mind scratching a bit.
33 comments|34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2009
I bought this from Target for $. yes less than $10.
cool thing is reducing the links.
in the back side you will see a dot with a hole, use the push pin to push the dot to out side. by doing the u can easily adjust the length and use the time machine.
on July 4, 2007
I was looking for an inexpensive watch that was not digital, and did not have a plastic band. This one fit the bill. It looks fine and keeps good time. However, I have a small wrist, and the band is so large that even when it is closed, I can slip it off my wrist. There might be a way to shorten the band, but I didn't see a method included in the instructions. If I pay a jeweler to do it, it will no longer be such an inexpensive watch.
on July 17, 2012
I just bought this watch a few days ago and I am not disapointed at all! I love it. It's so lovely and elagant. It's not too girly and dainty like my other Fossil watch - which I do love. This one has a hint of masculinity to it but it is absolutely a classy women's watch. I will most likely wear it to work. And all the time! The black face is just gorgeous!

What great quality for such a low price. Unbelievable!

I knew before I bought it that the band was going to be too large for me (tiny wrists) so I had to find a way to re-size it. Removing the links took a while to figure out. Once I got it, it was easy. I suggest you google how to remove links from this exact watch before you try to do it yourself. I've also heard that jewlers can do it for you for a relatively low amount of $$. I didn't want to pay any more $$ (not that this watch isn't worth it), so I am very happy I succeeded in removing the links myself.
on April 4, 2014
I have gotten very interested in watches and have this one with a white face. I liked the look of this one in the photo and I wasn't disappointed. I have to have a couple of links taken out because my wrist is small but it looks great. It looks way more expensive than it really is. I love the black face because I wear a lot of black and a lot of silver jewelry and this compliments them well. My engagement ring is platinum and the watches look great with it. I just may order another one with a different color face!
on September 24, 2007
This watch looks really good. Recently bought 2 of these: one with black dial and other with dark blue. Both looks really nice. Can't buy better watch than this under $25.
on November 26, 2015
This is a fairly basic watch that fits my needs well. The band was too big, so I took out a link, which was a little more difficult than I was expecting, but I was able to do it without a problem. The band did start scratching up a little bit within the first few weeks of use, but this is a high quality watch for a good price. This is not a luxury watch but is worth the price!
on May 25, 2015
The quality is much more than what it's selling for and in my opinion, looks better in person. It's a sturdy construction. Definitely surpassed my expectations. It is a little large for my wrist but I'll just have some links removed, no big deal.
on June 27, 2009
I bought this for my wife after having 2 of my own. For about $20 you have a nice looking, functional time piece that can be lost or stolen and easily replaced. We love all of them!
VINE VOICEon May 30, 2012
I was really surprised to find a Casio watch available for such a low price but Amazon always has the lowest prices around. The watch is stylish and exactly the right size for me. It isn't overly large or covered in sparkly things. It's just a simple watch on a silver band which is exactly what I wanted. I have worn it every day since receiving it and have not had any problems at all. Several people have complimented me and asked where I got it which is always nice. The clasp seems to be quite secure which I really like. My old watch had a clasp that was always coming apart so it dropped off my wrist on many occasions. If you don't like a loose watch, you will probably need to have a link or two removed because it is loose on my wrist but I happen to like my watch a bit loose. Overall, this watch is a great value and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.