|Price:||$20.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Rectangular watch featuring logoed blue dial with four stick indices
- 22 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over clasp and double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
The Casio Watch Store at Amazon.com
Shop the brand known for Solar Atomic watches and the G-Shock, Pathfinder, Waveceptor, and Baby-G Collections. Visit the Casio watch store at Amazon.com
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
Uptown elegance meets a sleek, uncluttered design in the Classic Watch #LTP1165A-2C from Casio. A silver-tone stainless steel rectangular case shows off a bold blue dial, complete with silver-tone hands and hour markers at three, six, nine, and 12 o'clock. Boasting the precision and reliability of quartz movement, this lovely timepiece also has a mineral crystal, woven bracelet band, and is water resistant to 99 feet. Ideal for work or dress wear, its versatility, sophistication, and durable construction are sure to delight season after season.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001AZZF5O
- Item model number: LTP1165A-2C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 20, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||22 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Silver tone|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
As for the one and only con, it's what everyone else has said. The metal band comes larger than any average woman's wrist size. My mom's wrist is bigger than mine and she had to remove 1 link, I had to remove 2 for myself. The links are hard to figure out, but thanks to one of the reviewers and a YouTube video I figured it out (my dad could've figured it out eventually but that would've taken some time since he probably forgot how he did my mom's watch).
Anyway, here are some easy steps I learned from the YouTube video to remove the links. It's actually really easy once you figure it out.
1. You can choose to push the pin out at the links attached to the main clock so that you can lay the band down flat, but I opted not to do this. The pin is in there pretty tight and I remember my dad had to hammer it out on my mom's watch.
2. You need a very small flat head screwdriver (it is the easiest tool to use) and *maybe* a hammer and needle-nose pliers. I did fine with just the flathead.
3. On the inside of the band, you will see links with holes on one side and arrows pointing to the holes on the other side.Read more ›
AND, I still haven't (it's March 23rd!) The jeweler I took it to said his tool 'may' work, but it broke the band. It's a $20.00 mistake!
The return period has now expired (30 days).
Note to self: If it sounds too good to be true...it probably is!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A bit chunky for my taste, but I use it. Need to replace the battery; not sure it lasted as long as it should have.Published 1 month ago by doublemint47
Wife loves it and she gets lots of compliments. Keeps perfect time and the band is good quality.Published 1 month ago by C. Lange
I had just ordered it and was scared that the product would be really small, but the size is just about perfect. Delivered on time as well. Thank you Amazon!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This watch was the perfect size. I have a 7 inch wrist and was concerned on how it would fit. It is smooth on the skin and I forget it is there. Read morePublished 1 month ago by BabyJ
Great watch !!!!!! This is the second one that I purchased.Published 2 months ago by Emily Moncrief