4.0 out of 5 stars nice looking watch for the price
I love the look of this watch. But, it took me a while to figure out how to adjust the band to fit my small wrist. You need needle-nose priers and a very small flathead screw driver (like the one that jewelers use. First, you need to remove the fasteners to make the band lay flat on a hard surface. Look at inside of the band to find the links with small dots (closer to...
Published on October 19, 2009 by KK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought!
1st of all - the blue color is a darkish royal blue - not the lighter blue as pictured. 2ndly, the watch is much, much smaller than what I expected. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention...but I wanted something I could see well with my 50+ eyes. Quality is what you'd expect for 20 bucks. Definitely not a fashion statement, but it does tell time.
Published 11 months ago by J. K. Houser

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1165A-2C Classic Sleek Silver-Tone Analog Watch (Watch)
Perfect! I work in a restaurant and needed something small, water-proof, stylish, and not a huge loss of $ if it were to easily break or get lost. it is perfect. I am very petite and had to remove 3 pins, but it fits perfectly. The pins can be removed at home with the right tools, as mentioned in earlier reviews. I suggest pulling up some directions on google to see some diagrams, otherwise very easy! Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
excellent seller and excellent product recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, July 13, 2014
Its a beautiful watch, long lasting, and was delivered on time. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, July 11, 2014
Like it. Elegant for such low price. I would like to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Love the watch. Just wish that it came with an additional link.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm ... Verdict still out., June 14, 2014
Attractive watch. I bought this to replace a beautiful round faced Casio. It is a bit heavier and bigger than I anticipated. It's quite sporty, but I wear it daily. It certainly isn't a dainty watch, it's sturdy. If you're over 50, the dial can be difficult to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 19, 2014
Hi

The clock is perfect! The value is correct and i get what i want. Is a beautiful present for Mother's Day.

Ana

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute...Everyday Watch.., May 5, 2014
I bought this for my niece... Its cute.. The only thing negative I have to say is when it arrived it was ticking. So I don't know how long the battery is gonna last. Other than that, Its Stylish, doesn't look cheap. Good Value for the money. I would recommend this watch...

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL!, May 1, 2014
Good quality watch. Nice and lightweight. I had ordered 3. One in black, other in purple and one in pink. all look great. Happy purchase!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch..., April 28, 2014
Jacasni (Kissimmee, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I wish it had a light. However, the dark blue face enables me to see the hands
pretty well. I do love the looks of it - and think it is very dressy - and I hope it
lasts a long long time.