5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive but stylish and durable
Published on April 29, 2010 by aznpoet

2.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable band
I bought this watch for myself after my husband got a Casio watch for Father's Day. I love the look of this watch and was planning on wearing it everyday BUT the edges of the band are not smooth and rounded so the band digs into my wrist. I guess I will have to purchase a new watch band and then this doesn't seem like such a great deal any more.
Published on July 2, 2012 by MJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars inexpensive but stylish and durable, April 29, 2010
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1191A-7C Silver-Tone Shell White Dial Analog Watch (Watch)
Inexpensive but well made and stylish women's watch. I got this as an everyday beater for my mother - for some reason, she is hard on her watches. She wears it everyday and likes the fact that she doesn't have to worry about damaging or losing it. It is water resistant to 99 ft. Mother-of-pearl face is attractive and silver finish is nice. In fact, I got her two of them in case she loses or breaks the first one. For $21, a great bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice!, June 21, 2010
I purchased this watch for a friend of mine after shopping around for awhile to choose the perfect one. I immediately jumped on the opportunity to buy this particular CASIO brand watch for such a bargain price. The watch runs very smoothly, is beautifully crafted and my friend adores it. A great choice for those seeking high quality in a comfortable price range!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love Love it, December 25, 2011
I read the reviews before purchasing this watch. The reviews were underrated. This watch is totally beautiful. I have never owned a Casio Watch before. It not only fits well, but it has a latch clasp built in so that the watch does not come off your wrist. Plus the dial on this watch makes it look much more expensive than it really is, plus the price was so great. This watch speaks "class". I brought this watch as a Xmas gift to myself. I have gotten so many complements on this watch. I am definitely pleased and would recommend this highly.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, March 13, 2012
Margie Herbert "booklover" (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
It looks just like its picture, very pretty. Only problem, as has been noted by other reviewers, I had to take it to a jeweler to have links taken out. It's easy to take off and put on...no more broken nail opening it. It's the perfect "work" watch I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this watch!, July 20, 2013
The watch has a nice, clean look. It was perfect for my rather tiny wrist, and I loved the mother-of-pearl dial. It was comfortable to wear. But I was applying sunscreen at the light rail station, and I removed the watch and laid it on the bench beside me. Then the train came and I boarded it, leaving my watch behind. I was sad to lose it...and I might just have to order another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Causal Watch, June 3, 2011
M. Holder (Austin, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Received watch quickly. Nice bracelet watch, silver is shiny, clasp is easy to manipulate, and face is easy to read. I'm enjoying my new watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Prone to getting scratches, September 2, 2013
This watch worked for almost 18 months before the battery died. Great product except it was really prone to showing all the scratches. Very stylish and comfortable, good to wear for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Price and quality, February 28, 2014
William H. Medina (ORLANDO, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
The watch seems to be Swiss even for a very good price. The background color is nice for a woman and well it is a Casio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reloj para día a día, March 12, 2013
Pràctico reloj para el día, duradero, la pila nunca se acaba, fácil de combinar. Muy buena calidad del producto. Me gusta.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE, March 4, 2013
exelente compra, buen reloj y elegante, el producto llego rapido y sin contratiempo! recomiendo ampliamente a este vendedor. Excelente producto...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›