Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 12, 2012
The watch size is good--not to wide, not too narrow. The dial is hard to read because it is silver, not white shell as listed on Amazon. The band adjustment is very difficult, not your typical pin arrangement. No instructions are given to adjust the band. The price is very fair considering the quality and the issues encountered so I did not return it.

edit--I tried to give Amazon the feedback that the watch has a silver dial as others have also reported. They want me to include a barcode etc, but I threw all that out. Amazon--you really should listen to your customers--why would I ever make that up? Order one and see for yourself--the face is not white pearl, it is brushed silver.

new edit: 6 months later--Still works and looks great! I wear it EVERY day, at work as a nurse where believe me it is not treated very carefully and gets wet from all the handwashing. I am so glad I bought it, and continue to get compliments on it. The intitial adjustment of the band was a complete pain, but had it not been for that, I'd have given it 10 stars. (at this price, take it to a jeweler for the adjustment)
review image
on July 18, 2009
I dunno which watch you guys received, but the one I got and the one I wear everyday is a gorgeous watch! Mine is just exactly like the one in the picture, and the price is just perfect for this one. So cute and feminine.
on January 19, 2011
I have been using this watch for almost 3 years now. Although there are scratches on the surface it still looks decent and classy. I have very slim wrists so the size is erfect for me. Very simply, understated and yet elegant design with four main hours and the remaining marked by dots, this watch is very easy to read time off and doesn't give a cheap look that some people mind find with watches that have crystals in them.

It can be a bit tricky if you are trying to adjust the band length by yourself but I managed to do it after experimenting for a while. Very easy to put on and take off which I absolutely love. Haven't tested its water resistent function but given that I spent around 20 bucks on it and it's still working perfectly I have nothing to say but "thank you Casio!"
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 31, 2013
REVIEWED BY A FAMILY MEMBER:

I needed an easy to read analog watch with a second hand that has the look and feel of a luxury dress watch yet, rugged enough for everyday use. This affordably priced Casio Silver-Tone Shell White Dial stainless steel watch fits the bill nicely.

PROS:

The Casio Women's LTP1237D-7A is 30M water resistant.

Scratch resistant mineral dial window and stainless steel bezel.

Quality stainless steel band which closes securely with a fold-over clasp and double push-button safety.

Powered by Casio Quartz movement, this watch is accurate to within 20 seconds per month. So, since this watch has no date window, there is little need to re-set the time.

The watch battery life is 3 years and the replacement battery is the easy to find and modestly priced SR626SW Watch Battery

This Casio Women's Model LTP1237D is also available with Silver-Tone Shell Pink Dial and Silver-Tone Shell Blue Dial

I love them all :))

(REVIEWED BY A FAMILY MEMBER)

Hope the review was helpful ... Jeffrey A. (Jeff)
VINE VOICEon October 31, 2014
I really like this watch! It has a pretty face and it is very comfortable to wear and love the way it looks on my wrist. My wrist measures 6 1/4" around so I had some links taken out. It is easy to read what time it is and it keeps perfect time. I highly recommend this watch.
on February 17, 2016
Very nice watch - looks high dollar (nice shiny color and looks heavy) and the face it easy to read with a marking for each hour. It is very hard to find nice looking watches that have every hour marked! Plus, you can't go wrong with a casio - my family has well over half a dozen casio watches that have never broken and some are close to 2 decades old! The only reason we have so many is that we sometimes want a new look (but can't get rid of a perfectly good watch, so we have many! And the price on this particular one cost less than what I paid to have my last watch battery replaced! SUPER DUPER DEAL!!!!
on June 22, 2013
I absolutely love this watch! I first saw it at America's no. 1 retailer for almost $10.00 more. But I knew I had to check Amazon to get the real deal! I wanted it to wear to work, but it looks just as good as a dress watch. The size and squareness of the face are perfect. Numbers aren't t too small to see. I had to have a couple of links taken out of the wristband, but it was no problem, I always do when I purchase a watch w/a link band.I have gotten many compliments on it. You can't go wrong w/this purchase, especially if you have prime shipping.
on February 13, 2016
Beautiful watch. Delicate and ladylike without being too small. The band was huge, as they are with most new watches, but I was able to find online instruction on how to make it smaller and saved a trip to the jeweler. Great price when I purchased it.
on November 2, 2014
Nice wardrobe staple at a decent price. Goes with everything from casual to formal. The only complaint I have is that it's not very easy to adjust the time because the small button is somewhat slippery, but it's workable. Overall a great buy.
on August 30, 2015
The watch appears nice and is a copy of what we saw on your site being advertised. But it is for a gift; and then again it takes time for the owner to use it and get back to us after a while as to if it was a good watch and worked out well, or it was junk. Please give these item time for evaluation.