4.0 out of 5 stars Great value!
Published on June 20, 2008 by Macey Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Watch for everyday wear
Published on February 6, 2010 by A. LEE

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, June 20, 2008
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1254D-1A Classic Analog Bracelet Watch (Watch)
My new watch is wonderful - now that I got the watch band adjusted. I have a small wrist and the normal adjustments weren't enough. I contacted Casio and they sent me instructions for removing links. Fortunately for me I have a talented husband who was finally able to figure it out and remove the links to make it fit. I can't read the time as easily as I thought I would be able to. The black face makes it a little difficult. But for the money - it is a great little watch!

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Watch for everyday wear, February 6, 2010
I've had this watch for a few months and it has worked reasonably well for everyday use. Given its price, I don't feel too worried if I scratch it or spill chemicals on it (I work in a lab). However, compare to my Seiko watch, this Casio watch is at least 2 or three times thicker than my Seiko watch. This watch is about 8mm (or ~ 3/8 inch) thick, which makes it quite chunky and slightly less elegant. I wouldn't wear this watch with dress clothes, in part because I feel the watch is quite clunky on a petite wrist. However, if you are looking for a watch that can take the abuse of constant wear and tear without having to pay a hefty price, this is the watch for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dressy looking watch for little money, May 3, 2008
So far, so good. It's been reliable, and it looks very nice. Seems like a good value watch. The only downside I've found is that depending how the light is reflected on the face, I sometimes can't see the hands. Then I miss my old Casio digital...
One interesting fact I learned about buying a bracelet watch on-line: Wal-Mart will not adjust it for you anymore, so I learned to do it myself. Found a couple of websites with good instructions along with photos. Wasn't too easy (had to enlist my husband's muscles & dexterity), but I wasn't about to pay $10 to a jewelry store for a watch that didn't even cost me twice that. Perhaps it's a good thing that I learned something new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch at a great price, January 5, 2008
This is a nice watch for a great price (I got it on sale on Amazon). The watch face is just the right size. And, it runs very well. This is a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good !!, November 30, 2007
Very good price and beautiful. When I saw the photo I was thinking if it was really nice but I was surprised !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for great price, April 6, 2010
I bought this watch to be my everyday work watch and it does the job nicely. I think it looks good, it's easy to read and it's comfortable.

The bracelet was huge when it arrived, so my husband had to majorly doctor it to get it to fit my wrist. He's a jeweler so didn't have any problem taking out some of the links. I think for the price you can't go wrong with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Watch and a Great Price, May 23, 2013
I was looking for a stainless watch and didnt want to spend much. Saw this watch and ordered it, thinking Id use it till I find a better one. Turns out - its great. Its lightweight and easy to read. It looks like a much more expensive watch. Cant beat the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 29, 2013
I was looking for an everyday watch and this is the one! I like the black face against the silver and the classic bracelet style. You cannot beat the price. Very happy with the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, September 27, 2010
i bought the watch for my mom. she love it but she can not read it because the number is too small for her to read. so she told me to buy her another one. sigh... the watch is too big for her small wrist. she need to fix it out there. the watch is tiny and it looks gorgeous on female's hand. the price is ok since it is Casio. i will wear the watch if she doesnt want it, but she wants it even she cant read them. lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, nice-looking watch, January 19, 2014
I bought this for my Mother recently. She likes the feel of it, and the contrast of the black face with the silver numbers/hands makes it clearly readable. The only downside would be that after having it adjusted at Walmart (having sections removed), it is still a bit loose on her thin wrist (If you have a thin wrist, you will need to have it adjusted). Other than that, however, I would consider it a good buy.