4.0 out of 5 stars Great value!
My new watch is wonderful - now that I got the watch band adjusted. I have a small wrist and the normal adjustments weren't enough. I contacted Casio and they sent me instructions for removing links. Fortunately for me I have a talented husband who was finally able to figure it out and remove the links to make it fit. I can't read the time as easily as I thought I...
Published on June 20, 2008 by Macey Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Watch for everyday wear
I've had this watch for a few months and it has worked reasonably well for everyday use. Given its price, I don't feel too worried if I scratch it or spill chemicals on it (I work in a lab). However, compare to my Seiko watch, this Casio watch is at least 2 or three times thicker than my Seiko watch. This watch is about 8mm (or ~ 3/8 inch) thick, which makes it quite...
Published on February 6, 2010 by A. LEE

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Cheap Looking Watch, February 19, 2011
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1254D-1A Classic Analog Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I was so dissappointed to see how cheap this watch looks after it arrived. I have worn it only once and will probably give it away. If you do not adjust the band to fit the watch will spin around your wrist as the watch itself is top heavy. The watch stem looked tarnished when it arrived and the band is very dull. I have seen $10 watches at Wal Mart that are better looking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Band glitch!!!, May 26, 2014
this is a nice watch But be prepared to go by a good jeweler to work magic! this watch was like a swing on my hand and I still have not been able to get the band adjusted because one jeweler said that the links are like welded on so its cant be adjusted, I just put in a box , what a waste! don't buy this unless u have real fat or big wrist

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, August 1, 2013
Actual item looks way better than the photo shows! Classy style and feel. Purchased as a gift and was worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess it's OK, July 28, 2013
The hands are a little difficult to read in bright sunlight, the illustration shows the face better more readable than it really is.
Like most Casio watches the band is enormous, and take some effort to shorten.
Still however the watch is good value for money.
Vinnie

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality at a low price, July 1, 2013
George Kinal (Washington, DC, US) - See all my reviews
This is a replacement watch which I bought for my wife (after her approval), when her considerably more expensive watch stopped working (have you ever thought that a digital, not mechanical, watch would fail from a simple drop onto a wooden floor ?). The Casio is not super-elegantly studded with jewels or anything fancy, but it looks quite nice and we expect it to last for a long time (based on previous experience with Casios).

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than i expected!, May 30, 2013
For its price, i was just blown away with how gorgeous this watch is in person. My wife just absolutely love it. One of the best gifts i have given to her. I didnt expect her reaction was that great. Good Buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet Watch, May 29, 2013
So Far I am very pleased with my Casio Watch. It is nice looking.and can be worn anywhere. The bracelet is a little large for me.It has been keeping accurate time. I would recomend this watch to anyone that wants a nice looking casual watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, May 6, 2013
I purchased this watch for my mom. She loved it just as I did.I would totally recommend it. Great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars worth for the money and looks good, January 22, 2012
Look feminine and worth for the money that I paid for. Since I have a small waist, I had to bring it to the watch repair and alter the width to fit my waist. I have been using it for more than 6 months and still looks good and running fine. Overall, I am satisfied with it.

Update: Oct 11, 2012
Update: I bought it since July 19, 2011 and I wear it everyday. I am a person who wears watch everyday whether it shines or rains. Now it is Oct 2012 and it still works great. No battery change, no problem at all. I have a very small waist even for a lady. It sits pretty and nice on my small waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch. Looks more expensive than I paid for ..., November 3, 2014
Very nice watch. Looks more expensive than I paid for it and I get complements all the time. I had to take off links in order for it to fit my wrist; however, this proved to be a task since the watch came with no instructions how to remove links. I had to youtube how to remove the links and even the actual task of removing the links was difficult. All in all I'm happy with my purchase!

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›