Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 29, 2013
So Far I am very pleased with my Casio Watch. It is nice looking.and can be worn anywhere. The bracelet is a little large for me.It has been keeping accurate time. I would recomend this watch to anyone that wants a nice looking casual watch.
on November 30, 2007
Very good price and beautiful. When I saw the photo I was thinking if it was really nice but I was surprised !!!
on February 19, 2011
I was so dissappointed to see how cheap this watch looks after it arrived. I have worn it only once and will probably give it away. If you do not adjust the band to fit the watch will spin around your wrist as the watch itself is top heavy. The watch stem looked tarnished when it arrived and the band is very dull. I have seen $10 watches at Wal Mart that are better looking.
on November 3, 2014
Very nice watch. Looks more expensive than I paid for it and I get complements all the time. I had to take off links in order for it to fit my wrist; however, this proved to be a task since the watch came with no instructions how to remove links. I had to youtube how to remove the links and even the actual task of removing the links was difficult. All in all I'm happy with my purchase!
on January 2, 2014
This was a last minute christmas gift for my mother in law. It arived quickly thanks to Amazon Prime. It's smaller than it looks on the picture but beautiful and sturdy, looks great on hand and goes with everything, both elegant blouses and simple sweaters. Very happy with the purchase.
on December 25, 2013
Had bought my wife one of these in many years ago, and the battery died recently. Rather than pay someone to replace the battery, bought a new one in black. And ended up replacing the battery myself on the old one too....Great value!
on January 19, 2014
I bought this for my Mother recently. She likes the feel of it, and the contrast of the black face with the silver numbers/hands makes it clearly readable. The only downside would be that after having it adjusted at Walmart (having sections removed), it is still a bit loose on her thin wrist (If you have a thin wrist, you will need to have it adjusted). Other than that, however, I would consider it a good buy.
on April 6, 2010
I bought this watch to be my everyday work watch and it does the job nicely. I think it looks good, it's easy to read and it's comfortable.

The bracelet was huge when it arrived, so my husband had to majorly doctor it to get it to fit my wrist. He's a jeweler so didn't have any problem taking out some of the links. I think for the price you can't go wrong with this watch.
on March 9, 2016
It's a very beautfil watch, I bought it for my wife and she loved it,too bad that after six months of normal use (no drops or so) it stopped working, At first we tought it was just the battery, we changed it and it worked for two more weeks and then it died again, so we had to repair it a local watchmaker store, after that it has been working fine.
on January 6, 2014
It's been quite a while I have purchased this watch and I love it. It's with me almost every day. It's a bit too big but could fix it easily with the help of a specialist. The head of the watch is just the right size for smaller hands and I love it's overall appearance and the way it works.