5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch at a great price
This is a nice watch for a great price (I got it on sale on Amazon). The watch face is just the right size. And, it runs very well. This is a good buy.
Published on January 5, 2008 by Kat

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Watch for everyday wear
I've had this watch for a few months and it has worked reasonably well for everyday use. Given its price, I don't feel too worried if I scratch it or spill chemicals on it (I work in a lab). However, compare to my Seiko watch, this Casio watch is at least 2 or three times thicker than my Seiko watch. This watch is about 8mm (or ~ 3/8 inch) thick, which makes it quite...
Published on February 6, 2010 by A. LEE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1254D-1A Classic Analog Bracelet Watch (Watch)
recommend excellent buy thank you very much

3.0 out of 5 stars la malla es algo delgada y de mala calidad!, June 10, 2014
dina mesh is something capable of poor quality, but very good machine. I have casio watches that have lasted me forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch, May 6, 2014
I needed a silver colored watch, and this one was simple and traditional. It looks great for work. It a suits my taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality. Appears much more expensive than it is., April 30, 2014
I wear Citizen Eco-wind, Bulova and Seiko watches. I wanted one watch for work that I would't worry about the use on the band or the face of a daily wear watch. This one had good reviews and the elongated face I like. It arrived and pleasantly surprised me. It has a high quality feel. It's easy to read w/o glasses. The band is designed similarly to my Citizen and Elgin, which gives it a higher end look. It is a bit thicker band than my Citizen or Seiko, but not too much more; not enough to cheapen it. The price was excellent for this watch. This is a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, April 1, 2014
Love, Love, Love this watch. I get so many compliments when I wear it. The one think I really like is that I can see the numbers without my reading glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, March 12, 2014
very nice i gift it to my mother she like it very much and like it thank you i will order more

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, January 6, 2014
It's been quite a while I have purchased this watch and I love it. It's with me almost every day. It's a bit too big but could fix it easily with the help of a specialist. The head of the watch is just the right size for smaller hands and I love it's overall appearance and the way it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars a gift, January 2, 2014
Yenna (Elmira, NY) - See all my reviews
This was a last minute christmas gift for my mother in law. It arived quickly thanks to Amazon Prime. It's smaller than it looks on the picture but beautiful and sturdy, looks great on hand and goes with everything, both elegant blouses and simple sweaters. Very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 30, 2013
It's really a nice. and beautiful .very good excelent product. I like this one. This is good for daily use.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value, December 25, 2013
Had bought my wife one of these in many years ago, and the battery died recently. Rather than pay someone to replace the battery, bought a new one in black. And ended up replacing the battery myself on the old one too....Great value!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›