Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's LTP1254D-1A Classic Analog Bracelet Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 20, 2008
My new watch is wonderful - now that I got the watch band adjusted. I have a small wrist and the normal adjustments weren't enough. I contacted Casio and they sent me instructions for removing links. Fortunately for me I have a talented husband who was finally able to figure it out and remove the links to make it fit. I can't read the time as easily as I thought I would be able to. The black face makes it a little difficult. But for the money - it is a great little watch!
on February 6, 2010
I've had this watch for a few months and it has worked reasonably well for everyday use. Given its price, I don't feel too worried if I scratch it or spill chemicals on it (I work in a lab). However, compare to my Seiko watch, this Casio watch is at least 2 or three times thicker than my Seiko watch. This watch is about 8mm (or ~ 3/8 inch) thick, which makes it quite chunky and slightly less elegant. I wouldn't wear this watch with dress clothes, in part because I feel the watch is quite clunky on a petite wrist. However, if you are looking for a watch that can take the abuse of constant wear and tear without having to pay a hefty price, this is the watch for you.
on January 5, 2008
This is a nice watch for a great price (I got it on sale on Amazon). The watch face is just the right size. And, it runs very well. This is a good buy.
on May 3, 2008
So far, so good. It's been reliable, and it looks very nice. Seems like a good value watch. The only downside I've found is that depending how the light is reflected on the face, I sometimes can't see the hands. Then I miss my old Casio digital...
One interesting fact I learned about buying a bracelet watch on-line: Wal-Mart will not adjust it for you anymore, so I learned to do it myself. Found a couple of websites with good instructions along with photos. Wasn't too easy (had to enlist my husband's muscles & dexterity), but I wasn't about to pay $10 to a jewelry store for a watch that didn't even cost me twice that. Perhaps it's a good thing that I learned something new.
on May 23, 2013
I was looking for a stainless watch and didnt want to spend much. Saw this watch and ordered it, thinking Id use it till I find a better one. Turns out - its great. Its lightweight and easy to read. It looks like a much more expensive watch. Cant beat the price.
on May 26, 2014
this is a nice watch But be prepared to go by a good jeweler to work magic! this watch was like a swing on my hand and I still have not been able to get the band adjusted because one jeweler said that the links are like welded on so its cant be adjusted, I just put in a box , what a waste! don't buy this unless u have real fat or big wrist
on July 1, 2013
This is a replacement watch which I bought for my wife (after her approval), when her considerably more expensive watch stopped working (have you ever thought that a digital, not mechanical, watch would fail from a simple drop onto a wooden floor ?). The Casio is not super-elegantly studded with jewels or anything fancy, but it looks quite nice and we expect it to last for a long time (based on previous experience with Casios).
on May 2, 2016
Very feminine watch with attractive silver watch band.I have a small wrist, so I will have the band adjusted to fit.
I especially like the dark back round which makes the hands seem to illuminate.
It was delivered on time, well packaged and came with written instructions.
on April 30, 2014
I wear Citizen Eco-wind, Bulova and Seiko watches. I wanted one watch for work that I would't worry about the use on the band or the face of a daily wear watch. This one had good reviews and the elongated face I like. It arrived and pleasantly surprised me. It has a high quality feel. It's easy to read w/o glasses. The band is designed similarly to my Citizen and Elgin, which gives it a higher end look. It is a bit thicker band than my Citizen or Seiko, but not too much more; not enough to cheapen it. The price was excellent for this watch. This is a great buy.
on January 22, 2012
Look feminine and worth for the money that I paid for. Since I have a small waist, I had to bring it to the watch repair and alter the width to fit my waist. I have been using it for more than 6 months and still looks good and running fine. Overall, I am satisfied with it.

Update: Oct 11, 2012
Update: I bought it since July 19, 2011 and I wear it everyday. I am a person who wears watch everyday whether it shines or rains. Now it is Oct 2012 and it still works great. No battery change, no problem at all. I have a very small waist even for a lady. It sits pretty and nice on my small waist.