Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 20, 2008
My new watch is wonderful - now that I got the watch band adjusted. I have a small wrist and the normal adjustments weren't enough. I contacted Casio and they sent me instructions for removing links. Fortunately for me I have a talented husband who was finally able to figure it out and remove the links to make it fit. I can't read the time as easily as I thought I would be able to. The black face makes it a little difficult. But for the money - it is a great little watch!
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2010
I've had this watch for a few months and it has worked reasonably well for everyday use. Given its price, I don't feel too worried if I scratch it or spill chemicals on it (I work in a lab). However, compare to my Seiko watch, this Casio watch is at least 2 or three times thicker than my Seiko watch. This watch is about 8mm (or ~ 3/8 inch) thick, which makes it quite chunky and slightly less elegant. I wouldn't wear this watch with dress clothes, in part because I feel the watch is quite clunky on a petite wrist. However, if you are looking for a watch that can take the abuse of constant wear and tear without having to pay a hefty price, this is the watch for you.
on January 5, 2008
This is a nice watch for a great price (I got it on sale on Amazon). The watch face is just the right size. And, it runs very well. This is a good buy.
on May 3, 2008
So far, so good. It's been reliable, and it looks very nice. Seems like a good value watch. The only downside I've found is that depending how the light is reflected on the face, I sometimes can't see the hands. Then I miss my old Casio digital...
One interesting fact I learned about buying a bracelet watch on-line: Wal-Mart will not adjust it for you anymore, so I learned to do it myself. Found a couple of websites with good instructions along with photos. Wasn't too easy (had to enlist my husband's muscles & dexterity), but I wasn't about to pay $10 to a jewelry store for a watch that didn't even cost me twice that. Perhaps it's a good thing that I learned something new.
on November 30, 2007
Very good price and beautiful. When I saw the photo I was thinking if it was really nice but I was surprised !!!
on April 6, 2010
I bought this watch to be my everyday work watch and it does the job nicely. I think it looks good, it's easy to read and it's comfortable.

The bracelet was huge when it arrived, so my husband had to majorly doctor it to get it to fit my wrist. He's a jeweler so didn't have any problem taking out some of the links. I think for the price you can't go wrong with this watch.
on May 23, 2013
I was looking for a stainless watch and didnt want to spend much. Saw this watch and ordered it, thinking Id use it till I find a better one. Turns out - its great. Its lightweight and easy to read. It looks like a much more expensive watch. Cant beat the price.
on March 29, 2013
I was looking for an everyday watch and this is the one! I like the black face against the silver and the classic bracelet style. You cannot beat the price. Very happy with the watch.
on January 22, 2012
Look feminine and worth for the money that I paid for. Since I have a small waist, I had to bring it to the watch repair and alter the width to fit my waist. I have been using it for more than 6 months and still looks good and running fine. Overall, I am satisfied with it.

Update: Oct 11, 2012
Update: I bought it since July 19, 2011 and I wear it everyday. I am a person who wears watch everyday whether it shines or rains. Now it is Oct 2012 and it still works great. No battery change, no problem at all. I have a very small waist even for a lady. It sits pretty and nice on my small waist.
on July 1, 2013
This is a replacement watch which I bought for my wife (after her approval), when her considerably more expensive watch stopped working (have you ever thought that a digital, not mechanical, watch would fail from a simple drop onto a wooden floor ?). The Casio is not super-elegantly studded with jewels or anything fancy, but it looks quite nice and we expect it to last for a long time (based on previous experience with Casios).