5.0 out of 5 stars A good watch,my mom like it.
I bought it for my mom, and my mom love it. The size is just right, but the chain is a little long.Maybe she can detach a piece of the chain.
Published 17 months ago by Minshu

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch
The watch is fine, a little larger than I expected, the band is another story. It was big enough to fit a large man. Hard to make smaller, had to take to a jeweler to have made smaller. It says can be returned, however if you return it, $11.50 will be deducted from the refund amount.
Published 20 months ago by ONITA HARPER

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars classic, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1275G-9A Gold Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Gold Dial (Watch)
I like this little gold watch, It is a bit smaller than I expected (check the measurements before you buy) but it doesn't matter because this type of watch is classic and fits everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good watch,my mom like it., September 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, June 9, 2013
100% recommended excellent product total quality .. no comparison with any other in the market i'm happy with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
Casio Women's LTP1275G-9A Gold Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Gold Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars now it fits!, April 20, 2014
I needed to make the band smaller so I contacted the seller who sent me a very informative video showing how to remove the links. I am wearing a watch again because it is not aggravating on my small wrist!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, not a decent box!, March 27, 2014
Elegant and nice watch. but the box should be for a 2USD chinese box. come on Caisia you can do a better box! not leather, but at least a strong cardboard one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 20, 2014
I like it very much. Light and elegant watch, I have 2 watch casio and they are forever.. I'm very pleased

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio watch, July 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars todo muy bien, December 20, 2012
el articulo llego en buen estado vendedor muy atento y el currier igual lo recomiendo tanto a este vendedor como el currier

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, October 3, 2012
Great watch. Was looking for inexpensive Gold tone watch. This really fits the description. Looks great and works great. Was too large and had to take out links which was no problem.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›