Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 8, 2012
I love this watch. It is so cute, and fun, and yet professional. The *one* thing that I wish were different about it, is that although it has glow-in-the-dark hands, it doesn't have a light feature (like the way Timex watches have Indiglo). I wish it did have a light. Other than that, I love this watch!!!! It also isn't too big, which I was a bit concerned about. :) I didn't know I'd use the 24-hour time dial much, but I actually do (we use 24-hour military time at work).
on April 16, 2014
I am a nurse have been searching high and low for the perfect watch. This watch is very lightweight and fits nicely on the wrist. Numbers are easy to see and second hand is easily visible. It also doesnt get in my way when repositioning my patients. I use to take my watch on and off during my shift. But this watch is so comfortable I forget it is there. Highly recommend this watch. It is also great for casual wear. I found my perfect watch.
on July 20, 2012
I love this watch even more when it arrived! Super cute and comfy band. I was replacing a timex ironman and this is much more comfortable and looks better
on June 20, 2013
I really like the design on the watch, and after looking at tons of watches online I finally settled on this one for the sole purpose of being able to match it to whatever I wear. Haha.. BUT, there is no light on it and you have to depend on the hands to glow enough in the dark. IMHO, not worth over $30.. BUT, I like having a watch that works. :)
on October 7, 2013
I love this watch! I have a very expensive watch that I have worn for decades that needed to go in for repairs. I was told it would probably take 4 - 6 weeks to get it back. So after a few days of checking my now watch-less wrist I decided to buy an inexpensive watch just to get me through the next few weeks. This watch is very attractive and from a distance, looks more expensive than it is. It is lightweight, comfortable, and easy to read. I have worn it in water and it has performed well. For the price, it is an excellent watch and one that I will wear, even after my expensive watch is repaired.
on March 10, 2015
The watch arrived promptly and in good working order. There is only one issue (for me) that I should have noted when looking at the picture. The hands are hard to see as there is a white face and hands are silver with a white center. When swimming I have to stop to work to read the time. I'm not swimming competitively so not a big deal. The three little faces are only decorations for me. I can't make out anything with it the low contrast. If you NEED to know what the small faces are showing, find a different watch. I like multiple faces for looks not purpose so it's okay for me.
on October 7, 2012
The watch does everything that I wanted it to do, it has the time, the date, military time, and the colors match for second hand counting,the only thing I didn't like is that it is just not as pretty in person.
on March 20, 2013
I was looking for a good-looking, sturdy and easy to read watch for every day wear and I found it. This Casio Classic has everything I was looking for; it's better looking than the picture and can withstand water spray and hard knocks. Given Casio's reputation of long battery life I am delighted with the purchase.
on January 29, 2014
I bought this needing it for my nursing class. It has military time and the second hand is super easy to see and keep track of. The ring around is not made of metal, rather it is the aluminum the other reviews say. I have no problem with it though, it holds up great and looks awesome!
on September 25, 2013
You can wear this watch with just about anything. It looks very nice and has worked great for me so far. Very comfortable doesn't cause itching. The minute and hour hand seam to glow in the dark so that is also a nice feature. The only thing is I wish the watch had either indeglo or that the number spots glowed in the dark as well.

See 1 answered question