5.0 out of 5 stars Great and very cute!
Published on August 8, 2012 by kinglet5

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio Watch
The watch does everything that I wanted it to do, it has the time, the date, military time, and the colors match for second hand counting,the only thing I didn't like is that it is just not as pretty in person.
Published on October 7, 2012 by Tabatha Sutherland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and very cute!, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1328-7EV "Sport Classic" Watch (Watch)
I love this watch. It is so cute, and fun, and yet professional. The *one* thing that I wish were different about it, is that although it has glow-in-the-dark hands, it doesn't have a light feature (like the way Timex watches have Indiglo). I wish it did have a light. Other than that, I love this watch!!!! It also isn't too big, which I was a bit concerned about. :) I didn't know I'd use the 24-hour time dial much, but I actually do (we use 24-hour military time at work).

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the pic, July 20, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1328-7EV "Sport Classic" Watch (Watch)
I love this watch even more when it arrived! Super cute and comfy band. I was replacing a timex ironman and this is much more comfortable and looks better

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1328-7EV "Sport Classic" Watch (Watch)
I love this watch! I have a very expensive watch that I have worn for decades that needed to go in for repairs. I was told it would probably take 4 - 6 weeks to get it back. So after a few days of checking my now watch-less wrist I decided to buy an inexpensive watch just to get me through the next few weeks. This watch is very attractive and from a distance, looks more expensive than it is. It is lightweight, comfortable, and easy to read. I have worn it in water and it has performed well. For the price, it is an excellent watch and one that I will wear, even after my expensive watch is repaired.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch that looks nice as well, September 25, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1328-7EV "Sport Classic" Watch (Watch)
You can wear this watch with just about anything. It looks very nice and has worked great for me so far. Very comfortable doesn't cause itching. The minute and hour hand seam to glow in the dark so that is also a nice feature. The only thing is I wish the watch had either indeglo or that the number spots glowed in the dark as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute.. but not worth what I paid for it, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1328-7EV "Sport Classic" Watch (Watch)
I really like the design on the watch, and after looking at tons of watches online I finally settled on this one for the sole purpose of being able to match it to whatever I wear. Haha.. BUT, there is no light on it and you have to depend on the hands to glow enough in the dark. IMHO, not worth over $30.. BUT, I like having a watch that works. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio Watch, October 7, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Color not white more of a cream, September 26, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1328-7EV "Sport Classic" Watch (Watch)
Color not white more of a cream...had to return it, but Amazon handled that very well. Will use them again

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, good features, very reliable., November 22, 2013
DaveD (Philly Burbs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1328-7EV "Sport Classic" Watch (Watch)
Purchased this watch for my wife. She is a Nurse on the overnight shift so a good, reliable, sturdy watch, with - - and this is the other big key - - with a glowing second hand, is huge. You would think that would be a no brainer to find. Not the case.
She tends to go thru watches like crazy, too. This one has held up really well and she loves the style, comfort and functionality. The glowing second hand is really so important for her. She can use it without having to flick on a light, carry a flash light, etc.
This has been a real winner. I'll probably buy her another one to keep for when she eventually kills this one! In all honesty though, this one has lasted far longer than most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for work and play, April 16, 2014
gioffrt (Sicklerville, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1328-7EV "Sport Classic" Watch (Watch)
I am a nurse have been searching high and low for the perfect watch. This watch is very lightweight and fits nicely on the wrist. Numbers are easy to see and second hand is easily visible. It also doesnt get in my way when repositioning my patients. I use to take my watch on and off during my shift. But this watch is so comfortable I forget it is there. Highly recommend this watch. It is also great for casual wear. I found my perfect watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy, simple, light, September 22, 2013
easy, simple, light
design, size, weight so good
my daughter very like it, and be happy
i;m so happy now