Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's LTP1331-2AV Sport Turquoise Bezel and Matching Resin Strap Watch
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 7, 2013
I mainly got it because it's so cheerful in appearance. My husband has several Casio watches and has always found them reliable with a long-lasting battery. I don't need all the "bells and whistles" of telling the temperature, directions, air pressure, or the many other things that Casio watches can do. I just need something the keeps accurate time, is reliable, has a long battery life, and is attractive, with emphasis on being attractive. This watch meets my needs.
on December 17, 2012
I bought my daughter a couple other kids watches and they didn't last.
This one is solid and will last as long as she doesn't lose it.
She loves it! Nice looking watch for any female, young or older.
Daughter is 11 and band fits good. Plenty of room for larger wrists.
Would be nice to have a light. Does have lum on the hands that helps at night.
Band is well made and should last a long time.
on April 29, 2013
the battery died three months after receiving it, and when it arrived, the stem was not pulled out. I have no idea if it was used, and no idea how long it had been running. It kept time okay (needing a minute week adjustment to stay consistent), but it was water resistant and the band was rubber (my wife works around animals all day, so this was important). It kind of served its purpose, but I'd spend a bit more money on a better watch if finances weren't so tight.
on April 3, 2013
This Casio watch is nice. The only complaint I have is the face is a little larger than I like. But the color is great and I really like the band. It feels secure to my wrist. I do not have to run to a jeweler to have it fitted and have links taken out. The watch took a few days to get used to, but overall it is comfortable and I enjoy wearing it!
on October 8, 2013
This watch has gotten many compliments from others due to its attractiveness and, in particular, its color. It is very easy to read and feels light on the wrist and the strap is easy to buckle. I'm very happy with this purchase!
on October 6, 2012
It's a super watch, the best item I buyed, I think to by another in orange, it's really beautifull, AMAZING
on July 29, 2013
watch was for my daughter. she simply loves it. is exactly as described. works perfectly.
would recommend to anyone seeking to buy this watch.
on July 31, 2013
Nice watch; good color, easy to read dial, and accurate. Watch is large, but still feminine. I like it with denims and light summer clothing.
on May 6, 2013
I bought this to have a watch for the beach and bike riding but I wear it everyday for work. It is so pretty and just the right size.
on September 30, 2013
it looked smart very good, i choose it as a gift for my wilfe.
the price is reasonable for us...