Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's LTP1331-6AV Sport Purple Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 29, 2014
As a nursing student I needed a water resistant analog watch to wear on a daily basis. This is great!
I have received many compliments on it too. It has glow-in-the-dark hands and even tells the date.
on August 24, 2014
I love this watch - I saw this watch at Kohls and I loved it but it was $50 and I didn't want to pay that much so I looked it up on Amazon and found it so much cheaper. I love the color and the way it fits. I haven't tried the waterproof feature - not a big swimmer but I do a lot of biking and it is sturdy and comfortable.
on May 21, 2015
I love this watch. I got it to wear on the weekends, or when I'm walking, training, or playing with my puppy. I need to have a watch on my wrist to keep track of time. The watch came exactly as pictured. A nice shade of purple, easy to read dial, lightweight. If you're looking for a casual watch to knock about in, this is a great one at a great price.
on April 22, 2014
Got this watch for my wife,she needed a watch with hands for work. We have several casio g shock watches so we would this one a shot. Watch is very nice,she has not beat this one much,but seems to be holding up nicely. One thing,the watch does say purple,,and it it,not blueish like the picture.
on May 4, 2016
A wonderfully compact and very feminine sports watch for women. I have a petite wrist and this watch fits perfectly on the second notch; no need to have the wristband customized or tapered like I normally have to do with other watch bands. The light purple color represented in the image is how the watch actually appears, and it is a very flattering color. I've swam with this watch in the pool and also taken it snorkeling in the ocean and it is water resistant as advertised. Highly recommend!
on May 2, 2016
A nice medium sized watch. i got it for my 12 year old girl and it fits nicely on her wrist. The glass does not scratch easily (and it's gone through the beach, basketball, trips, pool...). considering the price, i think it's great. We've had it for a couple of months.
It looks less glitzy in real life. The enlarged image shows diamondy digits. They're not as diamondy.
Good purchase (so far).
on March 18, 2013
Not that this is an expensive watch, but the dial color is not the same color as the band or as pretty as shown on the website. The dial color is a reddish purple.
on February 11, 2016
As a nursing student, I got this watch to replace a Nursemates watch that didn't last 1 year after a battery change. It looks as shown in the picture, is easy to read, and has a second hand that is easy to see. It also fits well on small wrists without looking too big. I'm sure this Casio watch will outlast my previous one!
on January 15, 2013
Bought this watch for my wife, who walks, bikes and skis. There is no light for the dial. The luminescent hour hands barely show up in darkness. There is no mention of battery life, which means it probably does not last very long. I should have researched this more closely before purchasing.
on May 27, 2014
I bought this for kayaking and I love the look. Has a little bling which brings out the colors. Very comfortable and easy to read.

See 1 answered question